♡︎

2 Months Later...

Lisa sighed as she stared at her phone, perhaps waiting for a certain someone to reply to her message. She was waiting at a restaurant Jungkook had asked her to.

Has she been stood up?

Ever since the announce of their official relationship, they started drifting apart. At first, nothing was wrong. But then one day, boom.

After almost a day of not contacting each other, not that there was a fight or anything, Jungkook asked Lisa to meet at a restaurant.

Now that lisa has been waiting for 2 hours, she had enough. She quickly sent a message to Jungkook notifying him that if he didn't show, she was leaving.

Still no reply.

Lisa sighed for what seemed like the 589 time that day. She grabbed her purse and left the restaurant. A number of eyes followed the girl as she stepped into cab wearing a scarlet dress.

...

Jungkook sighed as he put his phone down.

Was I a horrible person?

Yes, and he knew that. He stood her up and cheated on her. "Babe? What are you doing?" A girl wearing nothing but her undergarments climbed into the bed with Jungkook.

"Nothing." Jungkooks reply was short and cold. The brunette frowned. "It's Lisa isn't it? You shouldn't have stood her up you know?" Jungkook looked at the girl.

"I know Yeri. But she played with my heart, so I'm just revenging." Jungkook said, kissing Yeri's head.

Yeri giggled. But deep down, she knew this was wrong.

...

Lisa sat in her bed and cried her heart out. Jungkook had been so distant lately. Whenever they interacted, Jungkook would barely speak and he didn't even apologize for his actions from a few nights before. (it's now a few days after the night Lisa got stood up)

Lisa cried harder just thinking about him.

Knock knock

Lisa quickly wipes her tears and forced a smile. "Com-me in!" Lisa's voice cracked.

Jennie stuck her head through the door. "You okay?" She whispered, sitting down on the bed with Lisa.

Lisa smiled. "Of course! Why would I not be?" Jennie chuckled. "Well, then who was crying so hard that the entire world could hear? The girls are worried for you Lisa." Lisa frowned.

"Jungkook." Jennie waited for her to continue. When she didn't, Jennie sighed before nodding.

Whenever Lisa was sad, she would only reply with one word answers. "That bad huh?" Lisa nodded.

"He's a jerk, and you know it. If it helps, I'll talk to Taehyung about it." Jennie patted the girls back while Lisa just continued sobbing.

Jennie and Taehyung had become friends after the collab between Jungkook and Lisa happened. They started seeing each other just before the maknaes started dating, though they are still hidden from the public.

Jennie hugged Lisa closely, letting the younger girl cry onto her shoulder. "Shhh, it's gonna be alright."