Chapter One : Prologue

Happy home society in Mumbai, is a home to many people. One such couple is Vineet and Ruhana Malhotra. Vineet is a serviceman working in a reputed MNC. He is a senior engineer and an advisor in the company. Ruhana is an interior designer, and has started her own business.

They have been married for three  months now, yet there is something that keeps Ruhana irked. It's that Vineet never confesses her feelings every now and then, just like she does. No, it's not that she is longing, yet, a relationship looks sweet with such confessions and banters.

It's a fine morning in the Malhotra house. They own a lavish flat, with three bedrooms, a hall space, kitchen and dining space, and three balconies, with each room . The house is spacious. Ruhana gets coffee and breakfast for the two of them. She finds Vineet reading the newspaper. She places the tray on the table and snatches the paper from his hand. He looks at her.

"What is this? I was reading an important news

"What is this? I was reading an important news." he reasons.

She glares at him.

"It's time for breakfast

"It's time for breakfast. At least nashta hi mere sath karlo. Mujhse thodi baat karlo. Fir din bhar karte rehna kaam aur news padhte rehna." She says firmly.

"But the news is really important." he says.

"Aur main? Am I not important?" she asks.

"Aisa nahi hai Ruhana. You know mera din newspaper padhe bagair nahi guzarta." he says while sipping his coffee.

"Aur mera tumse baat kiye bagair nahi guzarta. Mujhse thodi baat kar loge toh tumhara newspaper bura nahi maanega." She says angrily.

"Arey yar, tum toh bura hi maan gayi." Vineet sighs.