3. grocery adventures

*few days later*

you stretched your arms over your head as you made your way to the kitchen. your hoodie rode up exposing more of your thighs, stopping just before you ass. you heard a scoff making you turn around.

"cant you cover up a little more" beomgyu said making a disgusted face. in reality he thought you look cute, a little hot even. your tiny body in a hoodie too big for you, cute. but he had to stick to his act: pretending to hate you. if yeonjun hyung was doing it, he would too.

"i live here now, i can dress comfortably if i wanna" you said walking closer to beomgyu "plus you shouldn't be one to talk" you said eyeing gyu.

beomgyu looked down to see he was only wearing boxers. both of you looked up at the same time, you giving him a look that just screamed "see?"👀

you walked past him to the bathroom, purposely bumping into him while doing so. you wouldve bunped his shoulder if you were, well, tall enough.

after using the bathroom and brushing your teeth etc. you came out to see the other members were slowly getting up. so far it was only you, beomgyu and kai.

"y'all hungry?" you asked going into the kitchen
"a bit yeah" kai responded siting at the table
"is egg and kimchi ok? its all we really have" you said scanning the fridge
"im fine with it yeah" kai agreed scrolling through his phone

you put your headphones on and played some music before beginning to cook. while you were cooking the rest of the boys made their way to dinning room. they were all talking but you were to busy cooking and in your own world listening to music so you weren't listening to them.

at one point you'd gotten so into the music, you started singing. not too loud but loud enough that it caught the attention of the boys.

"you could tear me apart, but i cant help it im waiting here with open arms so when you're ready you know where to find me"

the members all stopped what they were doing and listened. they all knew if they said something you would stop and probably get embarrassed.

"got that key to your heart. scrape my knees on the pavement. here with open arms, so when you're ready you know where to find me"

you had a nice voice but you didnt think so. when you first started training you focus more on your vocals/ your singing and dance but when you left YG and went to JYP you started focusing more on your raping and dance. as more time went by your confidence in your singing started lacking. yet you still practiced cause you wanted to try.

you kept humming the rhythm of the song while plating the food. you set everyones food in front of them before sitting down with your own food and putting your headphones away.

it was silent the entire time. some were just eating others on their phone eating. taehyun wanted to start a conversation but he didn't know how.

suddenly you got a call causing everyone to look in your direction. you looked at your phone to see it was an unknown number. usually you wouldnt answer but in the moment you decided to answer.

taehyuns pov

y/n answered the phone "hello?" was all we heard before she went off in spanish

bold = english
italics = spanish

"how many time have i told you to leave me alone. i dont care how many times you change your number, i will block you every time. stay the hell out of my life!"

she hung up and slammed her phone on the table.
"whaf wath that abouf" kai asked with his mouth full

"nothing" y/n answer, clearly upset. suddenly she gets up walking into the other room. "i lost my appetite"