~Chapter 10: A Revolutionizing Realization~

Just asking, who would ya' pick: Jeremy or Squip? For me personally, Squip was my first love, so I pick him lol. 

~Squip's POV~

Monday.

The day I finally set my plan out in action. 

As Jeremy walked to school, I reviewed my plan. It's funny how one person made me go against my whole code. That's what I'm made of: code.

But this emotion, love, made me feel so...alive, ya' know? It felt like I couldn't think of anything else except her smile, eyes, laugh—it's all so overwhelming. 

When we got to the school, people immediately noticed Jeremy's new, trendy attire—especially the ladies. This is where my plan came in.

"Jeremy, when you walk by Brooke and Chloe, wink at Brooke," I commanded. 

Petrified, Jeremy looked up at me and mentally exclaimed, "I CAN'T DO THAT TO A HOT GIRL!"  

I shocked him and stiffly said, "Do you want to win over y/n or not?" 

Jeremy sighed and quietly said, "Okay..."

When Jeremy passed by Brooke and Chloe, he winked at Brooke. She blushed and slightly waved at him. That outcome was perfect! Now, just to get him together with Brooke.....

~Jeremy's POV~

I smiled to myself as I sat down in my first period class: Spanish. I didn't like Brooke, but if it helped me win over y/n, I would do it. 

Squip seemed pleased at that thought as he said, "That's the type of attitude you should have! The thing is, you're going to have to step it up to win y/n over. So that means dating Brooke." 

What? He dropped this on me like it was no big deal! "I've never dated someone in my life..." I quietly thought. 

He darkly chuckled and said, "Jeremy, I'm afraid you don't have a choice. Either you date Brooke and get y/n in the end or suffer as a lonely, sad little virgin for the rest of your short, pathetic life..." 

Chilled by the threat and sudden dark demeanor, I shakily sighed and nodded my head. 

."Good," he said. "Now, focus on your lesson." 

~Time skip to after school~ 

"Jeremy!" I heard a high-pitched girl yell.

I turned around to see Brooke chasing me down the hallway. Crap, crap, crap, crap—

"Jeremy, calm down. Greet her, then you need to follow where she leads," Squip coldly demanded.

Obediently, I smoothly turned around and said, "Oh, hey Brooke."

"Hey, Jeremy! I love your shirt," she complimented, pointing to my Eminem shirt.

"Thanks. I—"

Shock.

"Don't compliment her back! She's going to ask you to go behind the school with her. Refuse and say the gym is a better place. She'll listen to you," Squip barked, a hint of nervousness in his demanding voice.

Before I could ask about that, Brooke batted her eyelashes as she said, "Why don't we go to my favorite place behind the school?"

Following my Squip's commands, I said, "Why don't we go to the gym instead? It's much nicer in there! Besides, it looks like it's going to rain."

I heard Squip sigh I'm relief as Brooke said, "Okay, then, I guess." 

We then walked to the gym, still confused on why my Squip was acting so nervous.

~Squip's POV~

Yes! Jeremy and Brooke were in the gym. My quantum processor predicted that y/n would be in the gym in about 5 minutes. If y/n saw Jeremy and Brooke making out, she would think all Jeremy ever wanted was a popular girlfriend and leave him for good. Then, we could be together.....after I got rid of Michael and Jeremy......

~Y/n POV~

I had to find Jeremy. 

I knew something was up, and I needed to find out what if Michael wouldn't tell me. 

"Oh Jerebear, you're so sweet!" 

Jerebear? 

I ran towards the gym where the voice said "Jerebear." It sounded like Brooke. But why would Jeremy be with Brooke? He's not popular! It's probably a different Jeremy—

"Now." 

I ran into the gym to see Brooke and Jeremy making out on the bleachers.

What the actual heck.

"Jeremy?" I awkwardly asked. 

Jeremy's eyes shot open as he looked at me. He looked like he was about to break apart from the kiss and say something, but his eyes suddenly turned electric-blue as he closed his eyes again and wrapped his arms around Brooke's waist. 

Astonished, I sprinted out of the gym. A weird shiver came over me as I ran. Why did my heart feel somewhat broken? Like I just got a punch to the gut? I had a boyfriend for goodness sake! Why did I feel this way?

Oh my....

I had a crush on Jeremy.

Ooooh you have a crush on Jere! But why did you feel that shiver? Did the Squip connect to your brain or something and heard your thoughts? Will he go crazy for you? What about Jeremy? I sense your journey coming to an end, soon. Have an epic day/night❤️🦙❤️