Disclaimer

WARNING: If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original safe form, please go to [https://www.wattpad.com/user/MissSaoirseLove]. Thank you.

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted by any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

*Be aware of WRONG GRAMMAR and TYPO, I'm doing my best somehow to fix everything in order for my books to be READABLE.

*FELL FREE to correct me in some minor or major mistakes. Hindi naman ako perpektong manunulat tulad ng iba.

*This is made by my own imagination. DON'T COPY, MAKE YOUR OWN.

*FEEL FREE to comment or suggest if there's anything I need to improve. I'll appreciate it.

*VOTES AND COMMENTS are highly appreciated. It serves as my fuel to continue writing.

*This is written in THIRD PERSON OMNISCIENT.