𝕴'𝖒 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆 𝖉𝖔𝖌

╔═════════════════╗

━━━━━━

The twins were once again doing their own thing. This time Evan decided he would stay on the ground while Ella decided she would lay upon the white sheet hammock they had.

Evan's head shot up when he heard the echoing of multiple feet rushing into the room.

A large group of guards entered their cage and pulled Ella down from her hammock roughly while shoving Evan against the bars.

"Hey! Watch it man!" Evan barked. The guard cuffed the boy and placed a muzzle over his mouth, another guard doing the same to Ella.

The two were dragged out of their cages and tied down to wheel chairs with leather straps.

They were escorted down many hallways and turned around many corners until a dark skinned man was being pushed in front of them.

their wheel chairs reached a section where their were multiple nurses and doctors.

The twins couldn't hear much but the only thing they did hear was the dark skinned man exclaim "you one of them deaf hoes" which made the two burst out laughing.

"I like that dude" evan cackled to his sister who just rolled her eyes with a giggle.

When approaching the nurses/doctors evan eyed the large metal collar that was being held.

"What is that? I'm not some dog you know" Evan coughed as he noticed the four needle on the inside of the collar.

"hey! i'm talking to you lady! i'm not some animal- ah!" evan growled as the collar was placed around him, the needles sinking into the flesh of his neck.

"that man was right...you are deaf" evan groaned as he was rolled away.

ella let out a squeal as the collar was placed on her, her nails digging into the armrests.

"i seriously hate you" ella hissed at the woman as she was rolled behind her brother.

---

the twins were rolled onto a chopper and sent to what seemed to be an evacuation center.

they were released from their chairs and freed from their muzzle. immediately evan began clawing at his collar, trying to itch the spots the needles entered.

"harley quin! how do you do?" an older woman with blonde hair, the ends dyed blue and pink was grinning ear to ear.

this harley lady spotted ella who was yawning away and jumped to her feet.

ella squealed when a hand had wrapped itself around hers and pulled her away from the safety of her brother.

"love your hair! its so long! what conditioner do you use?" harley questioned happily which made the girl a little nervous.

"we don't get conditioner in Belle Reve" ella reminded harley who stopped for a few seconds and then continued to giggle.

"that's right! i like you!" harley grinned before turning away, giving a little whisper repeating 'i like her.'

evan pulled his sister back and laughed.

"she's a bit crazy" ella shook her head at her brother.

"your one to talk"

"true"

"okay listen up! in your necks are nanite explosives, its the size of a rice grain but as powerful as a hand grenade" flag explained as he looked to the group of so called criminals that stood before.

evan raised his hand, the other still scratching at his neck.

"what about us? the ones with these dog collars"

"its a shock collar. if you misbehave, all I have to do is click this button and it will send 10,000 bolts running through your body. it will leave your body numb for an entire day" flag stated and evan let out a low chuckle.

"you know...i'm not a dog. you can't just order me around and expect me to listen" evan growled, flag scoffed.

"then don't. but if you fail to follow my instructions" flag waved the button "you can't guarantee your sisters safety"

evan's growl paused as he glanced back at his sister who was watching the scene.

his hand ruffled his own hair before letting out a rough sigh.

"fine"

flag took one last glance at the twins before continuing his speech.

"you disobey, you die. you try to escape, you die, you either irritate or vex me, guess what...you die" he stated.

"i'm know to be quite vexing, just forewarning you" harley called out

"lady shut up!" flag yelled and harley huffed.

"this is the deal, your going somewhere very bad, to do something that probably will get you killed" flag begun.

"until then...your my problem" he finished

the dark skinned man from earlier now recognized as the infamous deadshot spoke up.

"so was that like a pep talk?" deadshot questioned.

"yeah that's your pep talk. here's your shit. grab what you need for a fight" flag answered and deadshot nodded.

"might wanna work on your team motivation skills. you ever heard of phil jackson? he's the gold standard. triangle bitch. study" deadshot said before walking away.

the twins burst out laughing and giggling.

"he's right you know, you missed the team motivational bit by miles-" evan began talking before flag rose the button and the two immediately went silent.

"yah...go. move" ella gritted her teeth as she whacked evan to move.

━━━━━━