🌻 OSSC WINNERS!

🌼The long wait is over guys! It's time to announce the winners of our 1st Activity- One Shot Story Making Contest!

🌼Reminder lang guys, the amdins of this book club will not the the following activities. Only the members!

Let's give a round of a clause for our CHAMPION! 👏 👏 👏

💐Congratulations Verveyyyy ! Her one shot story entitled "Simbahan" gained 120 number of #OSSWINNER_HNOW, she also gained 185 readers and 71 votes!

Here's your prizes:

🌻All members of this book club must vote her story entitled CONCEALING HER HEART. Vote every chapters of her story.

Comment "INLINE" if your done--

🌻All members must follow her account (champion, don't forget to follow back)

Comment "INLINE" if your done--

🌻You should add her story in your library and don't forget to read it!

Comment "INLINE" if your done--

🌻Leave 5-6 comments per chapter of her story.

Comment "INLINE" if your done--

🌻We will give you a special promotion of your story. Just wait for it:)

🌻Your story will be our bio for 5 days

🌻You can send as a message so that we can make you a free book cover.

🌻Also, you can message us for some special requests

Let's give a round of a clause for our 1st RUNNER UP! 👏 👏 👏

💐Congratulations jeoncay ! Her one shot story entitled "Her Number One Wish" gained 101 number of #OSSWINNER_HNOW. She also gained 253 readers and 43 votes!

Here's your prizes:

🌻10 members of this book club will vote every chapter of her story entitled Salvas' Island
(we will mention the members that will do this)

Comment "INLINE" if your done--

🌻Everyone must follow her account (1st runner up, don't forget to follow back)

Comment "INLINE" if your done--

🌻Those 10 members earlier must leave 3-4 comments per chapter of her story.

Comment "INLINE" if your done--

🌻We will give a special promotion of your story just wait for it.

🌻Your story will be our bio for 4 days.

Let's give a round of a clause for our 2nd RUNNER UP! 👏 👏 👏

💐Congratulations MaireadByrne ! Her one shot story entitled "Ang Kwento Ni Emma" gained 25 number of #OSSWINNER_HNOW. She also gained 159 reads and 33 votes!

Here's your prizes:

🌻8 members of this book club will vote every chapter of her story entitled MOONLIGHT LOVERS. (we will mention the members that will do this)

Comment "INLINE" if your done--

🌻Everyone must follow her account (2nd runner up don't forget to follow back)