Mates

Wow , the party was great as i yawned in my bed thinking about that guys number . ' you go girl " shouted Sadie . so was this guy a hunk , hot  cute or average ". as she waved her hands while laying her hands on her bed .he texted me "you wanna hang ' Sadie got interested and looked at what i was doing ." so, what did this hunk say " she said whilst dancing "

'Come alone ' He texted me .  After the party 

'Why ' I Responded . 

i immediately                        started having second thoughts . Sadie kept on saying am gonna get laid , that bitch as issues .i told nova and the others . nova told me this " doesn't mean Sadie is your roommate , doesn't mean shes your friend . she wore a black leggings and a purple crop top that showed her bra strap. yeah , shes right . it was a Sunday .because i felt insecure i asked Sadie to come with me . " hey Sadie , wanna come with me . " i asked , this is what she said " sure , i wanna meet him .what the heck could go wrong . "

6 hours later : 

i felt a vibration on my phone whilst doing my chemistry / algebra  homework also eating fruits . yeah, whats wrong with that . i let my hair be free .(Afro) i wore a white top  with a blue plaited jacket and white broad shorts . i love blue . Sadie wore a black storks and a pink t- shirt .me and Sadie went outside i saw a blue sports car and Sadie screamed " um, you know what ."i asked " what " as i was getting inside the car she continued . " i not coming " she quickly mouthed out " call me tell me every - thing ."that girl has issues . "so were are we going "i asked him . 

" um ,we are are going to um.. visit a friend of mine "he responded nervously .

" are you okay " i asked him.

"yeah , am fine ." he answered .

i heared i the engine die down ,zale screamed "shit , shit the car lost its gas " 

i moved slightly forward to find out out ," what happened " i asked . we got out of the car as we raised our phones for bars . he asked me . " got any signal  ." " no, ..no  , connection ."i shrugged . 

" hey , i think i recongised this place "he smiled . 

" what , you do ," i said , " we are like a fricken nowhere , just heaps of trees . " i was right there was heaps of trees , almost everywhere . but i could'nt just stay here ," suit yourself " he shouted as he was beginning to left me . " wait ,wait " i screamed as i ran towards him ,. i just realized what zale was wearing . he was wearing   grey shirt ,a green jacket and badge jeans with Nike sneakers . we went down to road to a narrow path with hundreds of modern vacation style cabins .people stared at me and whispered " zale where are we .'He lead me into a large , creepy den , i followed  him down the rocky , stairs .i  saw an old man , about 45, he had deep bags , under his eyes , his eyes were fading grey , i saw a girl  she was about my height , 5,5 she had a brown eyes and dark hair with red streaks .she wore witch- like embodies ,red stockings and short black dress , red lipstick with red lipstick . " what the fuck is going on " i said . she touched and smoothed my face ." am the sister of zale your mate " .  

13 rewritten edited

Chapter 3: Drama Free and Precious Blondes

It's been a week, a fortnight, 7 days and I've been helping my parents go grocery shopping, supplies for boarding and so on fixing the house , decorating. This house is actually getting better the living room is filled with a white paint and filled with photos of my parents and us.

The kitchen now has necessities my eyes trailed the stove...It's is an electronic stove but I'm only used to seeing the other kinds.

Right now, is currently 5:30 am .I'm lying on the bed the lights off, dawn approaching?