Hate

'

'What the fuck is going on ."i screamed. "You lied to me , you lied ."I couldn't believe what was going on,when i saw his hair change for dark to tinted white and his brown eyes turned icy blue , Ares hair turned from a dark bob turned to tawny and her eyes changed bloody red . i couldn't believe the sight . Ares spoke to me in the nicest way possible " you do understand , where you are ,," she continued " my dad is an alpha ,who might not live very long ."" Ares " shouted Zale unfortunately , ." so your name really isn't Zack " i spoke as i put my head down , sad." you , you what ," Ares started . " you have to ..um sleep with him ."as i walked up the smooth stairs i suddenly felt something pulling my arm.i hit myself on Zack so i pushed him away . Ares shouted "you either accept or you die ." i didn't believe what that chick said . "you're bluffing " i screeched at her perfect hair. " no i'm not if don't accept you will die," she sighed " ha , both of you will die ." i sat down wondering and i started thinking about ways for him to hate me ." am not pretty , am not hot , am shy and and also am a minor for goodness sake ." i said as i was climbing up the stairs .i bolted out of the place i suddenly i started feeling dizzy i don't know why . i ran through the trees pushing as i felt myself become weaker i suddenly did not see anything at all .I collapsed .

I woke up the next morning, to the soothing sound of nothingness . i lifted myself up to try to orient to my surroundings . i suddenly realized where i was also realized that Zale was right beside me ." where am i " i screamed ,and then realized Zale is in his boxers " Whaaa " was the word that came out of my mouth . when Zale woke up in a very sleep but hot voice , while being half awake .i felt Zale move closer to me and held me i wanted to move but he Would'nt let me . was it werewolf strength . The first thing i wanted to was leave but i felt more at ease for some reason ."your'e awake " said ares .As she given me a cup of hot coco whilst Zale wears his nightwear in the background i couldn't help but stare at his jeans . "you fainted , your'e lucky you have a light bond with my brother .her black tank top and black leggings ," really , he did ."she smiled at me ." Are you okay " she asked a bit confused ."No ,i'm fine .Obviously saying sarcastically .   

HEY GUYS ,ANY OF YOU GUYS WANDERING THIS IS ARES HAIRSTYLE

HEY GUYS ,ANY OF YOU GUYS WANDERING THIS IS ARES HAIRSTYLE . I JUST LEARNED HOW TO EDIT THIS .WOW ,I DO NOT PAY ATTENTION . 

PLS COMMENT , CRITIZIZE  AND VOTE .

Chapter 5 : party time .

Sadie was wearing a beach dress that was thigh high; it was baby blue with exotic flowers littered at the sides, it was a long V-neck that exposed her nude bra and undies and with roman sandals. Are we heading to a beach party? Or she's trying to attract some dudes?

The house was huge it was a smart house next to lake it was surrounded by the estuary, there was flaming torches licking the starless night sky and surrounded the vast lake .The shore was filled with dark dirt and gravel and the place looked creepy and shockingly enough ,I even spotted eyes and growls from the dense forest and I heard wolves lurk around ...

I face palmed we're not alone .buzz !! I swatted the mosquitoes and ticks.

I finally felt sexy to a big disappoint. Inside the mammoth smart house was a tight crowd the same thing happened .it was hot and stuffy so I'll rather stay outside.

Some were smoking and running around, drinks and alcohol .is a party for every teen. Music lovers and punk rockers were a total vibe . There was pool fight with noodles and cannonballs ,people were chatting and dancing to loud music it looked so innocent .guys were playing with torches or hanging out at the lake at the wooden walkway .

I headed to the bar and ordered some gingerale and sat on a bar stool; I swiped my phone and checked the time.

10:51 wow I lost the roll call .Shit, my mom told me to avoid this.

Someone caught my eye and everything seemed to slow down .I darted my head and saw him.

He was tall like 6'1 and built somehow, he was light skinned with light brown eyes and dark hair in a wave. Suddenly, his eyes flashed ice blue but his eyes were frozen and his pockets in his white jeans. I blinked holding my drink .I'm I alright? or did his eyes changed of the moons reflection or the crowded party .He actually looked hot his eyes flashed back to light brown .He was wearing a golden jacket , beige shirt and red high tops .

He walked towards me and sat next to me on a barstool.

"Hi, "We blurted instantly.

I blushed and flinched , awkward .I could've said sup but awkward ...he laughed ,I grabbed my lens and cleaned it the hem of my shirt ,and blinked at him he kept checking me ..Out.

"Sup, I'm Zack" , he added ,"and I finally joined a party. "he laughed shooting playfully.

"Really, Hi, I'm Heather and I finally gave In to peer pressure from my roommate "I laughed .we snorted and he ordered some drink maybe alcohol but he ordered root beer.

"Sorry, "he waved, "I'm awkward, kind of not used to talking to girls "he shot a crooked smile.

"You "I blurted, "but you're attractive, well I don't even attract even one!" I added, strange but why I'm I being so honest.

"Me attractive "he chuckled loudly, "well, you look like a heartbreaker "He frowned and then clammed his mouth shut .he apologized and looked away.

"Nah "I brushed off, looking at the moon illuminating on the lake ,I spotted some shadows of boats and ships ,'I wonder what Sadie's doing ...maybe having sex ' I thought then shuddered .

"So, what's up "I added .What's up, pull your game up girl. "Well, I'm bored and my friend, Jason a player, is probably having sex with some random girl, you. "He shifted his gaze.

"Same as you, weird "I arched my eyebrow in confusion. "so ,we both have issues ,wow we really have to change our game but she's a girl and might be making out with three guys "

He interlocked his long fingers on the table, people were dancing and drinking and sleeping around. "Collage things, huh .I'm literally considered an adult now who can't choose his life "he sighed.

"You're in collage, sorry I'm not. I am in high school and fifteen. "I blurted about to leave. "wait." he said," no I'm 18, I'm about to graduate ...and wait you're fifteen, .What this is for sixteen and above. "His eyes shoot up as he gripped my wrist and let go.

Suddenly, he stayed froze his eyes flashed and then he looked at me, "Be careful ,who you trust in life ; they might ruin you ,"he added ,with his captivating eyes ."This party might even be illegal." He whispered and bolted away.

I was frozen, I forgot I got his number and about to leave .When sirens wailed loudly, cars honked and tires swerved .then yells and screams people retreated adults, teens and collage kids.

A stampede of teens knocked me like balls and darted crazily, I run away and knocked over two times I was lucky to get out.

Who reported? Where they underage drinkers here? Minors or a noise complaint .The shore, shimmered white and steamed then turned like a mirror.

What is this town?

What did I just get myself into?