ღ1. The Meetღ

America walked down the school hallway. He tried to find his friends, Estonia and Finland. They were the only ones who accepted him. Little did he know, someone else accepted him too, just from afar. Ame wished he wouldnt run into China and his gang, consisting of Russia, Cuba, Bolivia and Peru. Unfortunately, that happened. Chi came up to Ame. "Well well we-" Chi started to say, but being cut off by Ame. "What the fuck do you want from me now? Clean your noodle pots?"  Ame snapped. Ame was normally really kind to everyone, but cold to those who whispered about Estonia and Finland, sometimes himself. Chi turned redder than he already was, and said "You know what? Imma let you off this time, faggot, but only because this is your first time of standing up for yourself. But that doesnt mean i cant have a bit of fun, does it?". Ame knew very well what would happen. He waited for this moment. A punch started to fly towards him, but he moved his head a bit to the left, onky making Chi punch the air, and make him more angry. He started to choke Ame, but then something unexpected happened. "Hey, Chi, shouldnt we waste our *PrEcIoUs* time on him?" Russia said. "Your right, brother." And Chi leT him go. But a million questions swirled in Ame's mind. Was he forced? Did he hate Chi? Did he care about me? Does he get blackmailed? Why did his voice sound disgusted at the word 'precious'? Why did he look behind him , at me, and smile? And many other questions, involving Russia. Ame then got u, and walked around to find his friends so that  they could all go to class.

//Sorreh for te short chapter, i have homework to do, but i wanted to make a book anywae-

300 words-okeh-

peace-