Is this Heaven?

About five hours later and it is now 8:38, and most of that time I was half awake. Is there such thing as a full 8 hours of sleep? I mean I can take naps that last 12 hours, but never get more than 5 hours of actual sleep. Why is that world? Rant over? Sure, lets get to what your all here for.

I found that pretty thing up there on amino under the user Jinchūuriki, so guess who the credit goes to.
‐----------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n pov
When I finally hit the ground there was nothing but pain. I bit my tongue to keep myself from yelling. The pain assured me that I was alive I was surrounded by buttercups and all I could see was the moonlight above. I sat there for a good hour before the pain subsided.

By time I finally started moving the moon was gone. Not that it mattered. I could see just fine without the light.

After going through several dark rooms you came to a purple room with white stairs going up each side and red flowers thats when I heard two... no three voices heading this way. I instinctively looked for a place to hide when one of the voices asked, "Who is that?" The moment i heard that I was on all fours again when I realized that my arm was broken. The second my arm hit the floor, pain shot right through my arm and I blacked out immediately.
_______________________________________
Chara's pov
Everyone was silent for a second just watching the person fall. After that I just chuckled, "That was anticlimactic."

Both Azzy and Frisk yelled, "Chara!" at the same time and ran over to see if they were okay. I shrugged and started walking towards them as well. As we got closer, we noticed something off about the person.

They looked more like a human than any monster we had met in the Underground, but they had a (H/c) and (H/sc) tail and ears. "That's strange... Do either of you recognize this monster?"

Frisk ignores the question while looking for injuries while Azzy answered, "I made a note to recognize every monster down here but I never seen this one before."

"That is because they fell from the mountain." Frisk said abruptly. "It's not that I don't believe you Frisk, but how did you figure that out?" Azzy asked. "You mean other than the buttercups on their clothes and the fact that they looked like they had fallen off a mountain? Now let's get them to mom."

I don't know why, but whenever Frisk saw someone who was hurt she would change personalities quickly and prioritize getting them healed up. It kinda admirable, so neither of us hesitated to help carry them back home.
_______________________________________
Toriel's pov
As soon as I heard my children come through the door, I rushed over to greet them. The second I saw them carrying someone in their hands I figured what the situation was. "Put them on the couch and one of you go get a bucket and a damp rag and Frisk, make sure the pie doesn't burn while I treat their wounds." As Frisk went into the kitchen, Asriel went went to get the bucket and rag leaving Chara with nothing to do but watch as I started mending the huma--

Oh dear, I had just realized the ears and tail on this human. I'll deal with the details later. They had a broken arm and several fractured bones, but my healing magic should be enough mend the bones.

*1 hour later*

As I finished mending the last bone, Asriel finished cleaning their wounds and Frisk had come back into the living room. Chara had done nothing but stare at them the whole time. I found this odd but figured that getting the story was more important than that.

After getting the full story I understood most of what was going on so I decided that everything was fine and that we could get back to normal for a few hours, "Okay, Chara you stay here and watch over our guest. You seem quite accustomed to that all ready."
_______________________________________
Chara's pov
I blush a bit but keep staring. "It's not like that. I'm just curious."

Frisk then brakes my focus by saying, "We know you are, but I don't think your curious about the right thing here."

I blushed harder, "Don't you three have somewhere to be?" Mom looks at the time and realizes that they're going to be late, "You are right we should get going come on you two, we must hurry! Chara, be good and don't eat all the chocolate."

"Just get going already, you're all going to be late." As they all left I focused my attention on the strange person pretending to be asleep on the couch.
‐----------------------------------------------------------------
Wow I took my time writing this! It's 11:08 now. Took me about an hour for the first chapter and now it takes me around three...

Whatever, time for Animal Crossing!

Also let's publish this and see if it gets anywhere. I'll be thoroughly shocked if I get a couple of reads.

870 words