4 - the second day of "punishment"

I woke up the next morning feeling fulfilled and comfortable. Luna was still holding me, tracing small, gentle circles on my butt with her hand. I let out a weirdly high-pitched half-groan half-whine and snuggled up closer to her, my face pressed into her neck. It was comfortable, and I quite liked being treated like the submissive one.

"Good morning, babygirl. How are you feeling?" Luna mumbled into the top of my head, kissing it softly. I didn't reply, just whimpered again. I wanted to stay like this forever. "We have a lot to do today, baby, so you have to get up." Luna sat up, and I whined another muffled "Noo" as I missed her embrace. She laughed, and patted her lap, and I crawled back onto her lap, wrapping my arms and legs around her again and nuzzling my face back into her neck just like we had sat last night.

"Don't leave me." I moaned as she nibbled gently on my earlobe.

"Of course not, babygirl." She replied, and I smiled, hugging her tighter. "But come on, let's get you out of these clothes and into a new outfit for the day, okay? I have some more things for you to try on, would you like that, Cam?"

"Yes please." I nodded, and lifted up my head to look her in the eyes. I was excited at the thought of trying even more girly clothes on. Luna helped me stand up and untied the ribbon around my neck, then she pulled down my skirt and panties I was wearing from the night before. I let out a deep moan this time as the fabric unwedged itself from my butt and around my crotch, suddenly feeling relief and soreness at the same time. "Is it supposed to feel that tight?" I complained, and Luna chuckled again, grabbing my naked hips and pulling me close. She rubbed her nose against mine, filling me with butterflies.

"It may be a little tighter for you, remember you've got a little extra weight to carry in the front there, but that's all part of the pleasure, right babygirl?" Luna explained. I nodded, she was right. The pain felt strangely good.

Luna helped me into another pair of navy blue lacy panties, making sure they were just as snug on me as the last ones, causing me to moan again in pleasure as they pinched my hips and groin. She then instructed me to turn around again, and with another ass-squeeze, making me yelp, she laughed.

"I love it when you make that adorable noise, babygirl." She told me. I only blushed. She instructed me to put my arms through the straps of another corset, but this one was cropped and black and lacy all over, with ribbons in the front. Luna pulled them as tight as she could, and looked back at me with satisfaction. She pulled out her phone to take another picture of me. "You're lucky you've got a naturally fat ass, because I don't know what I would do to get you that hourglass figure without it." I didn't say anything, and Luna didn't like that. "That was a compliment, slut." She gripped onto my hips really hard, squeezing the answer out of me.

"Thank you!" I whined in pain.

"Good girl." She praised, letting me go. I only scooted back over to her, desperate for her touch. She pushed me off of her and back to my feet. "Not yet. You haven't even finished getting dressed yet!" I looked back at her as she turned around and grabbed even more clothes. "Aww, baby don't give me those puppy-dog eyes. You know you like wearing these clothes, don't you?"

"Yes, I do." I mumbled. I really liked how the clothes made me feel: girly. Which was totally weird to think. 24 hours ago, I would have never imagined myself being called "babygirl" and "slut" and being submissive to my girlfriend, but I guess one pair of panties really changes things.

Luna made me slide my legs into a pair of what looked like really long, sheer, black socks with little lace detailing at the top. She explained that they were called garters as she clipped the top of them to the waist band of my underwear, sliding the straps underneath. She then helped me into a tiny, flowy skirt of the same sheer black material, and for a finishing touch, a silver rhinestone choker clipped around my neck.