Chapter 3

"Your magical carriage awaits." Jenna dramatically sings and she skips towards down the driveway to the light blue Jeep Wrangler parked at the curb.

I laughed at her silliness as she quickly scrambles to the passenger side. "I got shotgun!"

"She just misses you." Blake assured me as we strolled to the Jeep ." You have to excuse her over excitement."

"It's fine." I smiled as I got into the backseat."I'm just happy to actually do something today."

Blake nodded, understanding as she took the driving seat." Well we'll try not to push your limits today, we'd just hang out like a regular day."

Jenna groaned dramatically as she adjusts her seatbelt." Don't be a bore Blake, Gene deserves the full experience of our life here. She's been gone forever."

I copied her strapping myself in along with Blake. It was a weird how comfortable I was with them seeing that I was only with them for a few minutes.

"In your words that means partying and getting drunk and I say no." Blake replied.

Jenna moans. " Such a party pooper."

Blake ignored Jenna, started the car and  pulled out the driveway.

I smiled, amused at their childish banter.

Jenna was a real high spirited person and just knowing her for less than 20 minutes apparently, she seemed like a real fireball. She was loud and expressive, almost reminding me of a little kid in a way. She wore a big pink bow in her hair, jeans shorts and polo shirt that said "baby", if I didn't know any better I wouldn't think she was sixteen.

Blake on the other hand seemed more reserved not really quiet but not talkative either. The way she tries to handle Jenna makes her seem more like a big sister. She was a bit on the sophisticated side while Jenna seemed so quirky. She was dressed in a ripped jeans shorts along with a tank top paired with sun glasses that sat upon her blonde curls.

Both girls seemed very stylish and I almost felt bland next to them in my jeans and t shirt. An outfit I was soon regretting with the heat of the sun that seemed to be blazing today but that was at the back of my mind now that I was with my friends.

"Where to first?" Jenna asked as she gave Blake a sultry smile.

Blake returned her expression.

And I became confused.

Was I missing something?

"Um guys...?" I started to panic. " Where are we going?" I stuck my head between the seats glancing nervously between the  two but neither of them said anything.

They seem to have a master plan that I have no idea about and by the looks on their face I just knew I wasn't going to like it one bit.

They both began to laugh historically as if reading my thoughts.

"I see nothing has change about you Genesis Taylor." Jenna laughed.

Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy.

I knew the meaning behind those words soon enough and let me tell you I was just about ready to crawl back into the safe haven of my bedroom.

"You've got to be freaking kidding me!"  I gave Blake an exasperating look as she held a sultry thigh length black dress that came with a dangerous slit running down the thigh.

There was no way I was trying that on.

"Oh come on-" Jenna argues. " This is so you." She took the dress from Blake putting it against me, biting her lip as she assessed me.

"Come on Gen please." Blake begged as she gave me sad puppy eyes.

Someone kill me right now.

When we arrived to the mall, the  last thing I was expecting to do was go on a full out shopping spree. As Jenna quote, this was something we did together on a regular basis but I knew she was lying through her teeth with the way she couldn't keep a straight face.There was no way I'd waste hours on window shopping and trying on different amount of clothes all day.

"Oh fine!" I gave up as I took the dress from her, then marching into the changing room. Somehow I just knew she wasn't going to give up.

Jenna jumped excitingly clapping her hands together while Blake stood there amused with the events playing before her.

I quickly undressed, changing into the overly sexy outfit. It was right to my petite fit, hugging the little curves that I had. The black  seemed to really go well with my scary pale skin. Staring at my appearance in the mirror, I thought I looked pretty okay but I still felt out of place and I just knew it wasn't my usual style. I felt like more of a jeans and t shirt girl-

"What's taking you so long-oh wow Gen." Jenna exclaimed as she poked her head into the changing room getting a good look at the dress.

I felt a bit exposed as she shamelessly checked me out, automatically my hands came to chest trying to cover up.

"Hey let me have a look!" Blake whined a she bumped in next to Jenna. "Oh Gene that is so it, you look amazing!"

I shifted nervously on my feet.

"Are you sure?" I asked, trying to adjust the length in the mirror." It doesn't really seem like my style." I replied uncertain as I turned to them for their opinions.

Both girls looked and each other  then back to me and nodded enthusiastically. "It's perfect." They both said.

I smiled. "Well, there's no way I'm going to buy this anyway-" I began to reach for the zipper of the dress.

"-don't bother." Blake stopped me with a wave of her hands. " It's yours already." She told me with a sly smile.

I looked between the girls amused face confused. "What do you mean?"

Jenna grinned as she stepped into the dressing room picking up the clothes that I just had on a minute ago.

"What are you doing?" I questioned accusingly as she hid them behind her back. I tried to reached for them but she kept inching backwards, preventing me.

" Well Gena, what your wearing now is your outfit for the day." She replied mischievously.

My face fell. "Fuck no."

"Fuck yes!" She laughed evilly as she runs out the changing room.

No!!!!!!!!!

Was this girl serious? There was no way I was going out like this, I just couldn't!

Blake began to laugh historically as she bent over, one hand on her knees while the other point to my distressed figure. I stood there mouth agape looking for Jenna to appear back in front of the door to say she was joking but I soon figure out she wasn't coming back.

I then turn to Blake for help.

"Blake!?!?!?" I whined " Come on,  aren't you going to help me?" I stumped my foot impatiently.

Blake stood up trying to stop the fits of giggles.

"Nope." She replied popping the 'p'. " There's no stopping her now, by now she probably has your clothes in the trash."

I fell to a heap on the dressing room floor."I'm going to freaking kill her!" I screamed.

————————————————————————

Hey readers another chapter done, please vote and comment. Critiques and suggestion are allowed, thank you.