𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

This is the story of how I died. 

Don't worry, this is actually a very fun story. And the truth is, it isn't even mine. This is the story of a boy named Steve. And it starts with lightning. 

Now, once upon a time, a single bolt of lightning struck the earth. And from this bolt of lightning grew a magic, white flower. It had the ability to heal the sick and injured. 

Well, centuries pass and a hop skip and a bump...right away there grew a kingdom. The kingdom was ruled by a beloved King and Queen. And the Queen, well she was about to have a baby, and she got sick, really sick. She was running out of time. And that's when people usually start to look for a miracle. Or in this case, a magic white flower. 

The magic of the flower healed the queen. A healthy baby boy, a prince, was born. With beautiful white-blonde hair. I'll give you a hint. That's Steve. To celebrate his birth, the King and Queen launched a flying lantern into the sky. For that one moment, everything was perfect. 

And then that moment ended. The shit hit the fan, as it tends to do when things are going well.

A man broke into the castle and stole the child, just like that... gone. The Kingdom searched and searched, but they could not find the Prince. But deep within the forest, in a hidden tower, the man raised the child as his own.

He had found his magic flower. But this time he was determined to keep it hidden.