Plot

So guys here is the plot. Hope you like it.
         ************************

A small miss understanding can lead to something big and terrible.
           ***************************

Drishti and Rakshit two childhood  friends. They love each other immensely but Mahima has a severe dislike for Drishti. Two lovers who want to get married but destiny plays its game and Rakshit married Lavanya making a huge rift between these two lovers. Unable to bear the fact about Rakshit leaving her and marrying someone else she commits suicide. Leaving everyone specially Divya and Rakshit devastated. Divya hates Rakshit to the core because due to him her Di left her forever. Later Shikhar and divya get married. Rakshit become a rude and arrogant beast and is still bearing lava for the sake of his mom's happiness. Shivya have a son named Shivansh whom she loves immensely. And on the Drishti had gone in to a comma for 6 months and Ansh and pia took care of her. After recovering she never went back because that small miss understanding made a huge rift in drikshit's love. Over the time Drishti learns some secrets of her past. She becames Very successful and there was not a single day she did not miss her family but her new family and friends were always there for her.

So guys how's it should I continue??? I'll try to post first part today itself. Till then bye bye. 👋

Target 🎯:
15 votes

Word count: 239