CHAPTER 6: MR. STRANGER

Ayesha's POV:

Seeing Drishti perfectly fine and coming out of the kitchen, I finally left the breath I didn't even realize I was holding but the happiness did not last for long. I than realized that she was holding her head and she felt dizzy as she was losing her balance.

She had almost lost her balance completely, I was about to shout but two masculine voices shouted from the entrance behind. One out of concern while the other out of confusion. I almost froze hearing the voices but right now I had no time to react to my shock. So I just ran towards Drishti. While the two behind me followed me.

Ansh's POV:

Coming out of the room, I saw the sight I never wished to see. There I saw Drishti was about to hit her back on the floor and was losing her conciousness. I ran as fast as I could and wrapped my arms around her before she would have fell on the floor and hurt her.

Drishti laid in my arms while being unconcious, I never wanted to see this. My heart almost skipped a breath. My childhood has never been average. When I had my parents they used to treat me with such immense love that words aren't enough to describe and later since that day my life has always been a struggle. 

The day those Shergill's killed my parents and destroyed my family and almost killed my sister, I have been starving for my revenge. I had promised myself that I will no matter what save my siblings from this evil world and find my Drishti. And will always keep them happy. I was 11 when that incident occured.

I struggled for years and managed life with the savings and the money my parents had kept for emergencies . I started doing part time jobs because I knew currently the money is enough but after 2 or 3 years we'll need more. So I started saving the money from my part time Jobs and we lived in a rented apartment.

After a few years when I was around 20 I took a loan and started my own buisness and as the years passed my hard work paid off and the buisness became very successful. After a few years I married Piya. She had always been very supportive loving caring and kind also a classmate of mine. 

After a year I had a daughter and we named her "Tara". She was the apple of our eyes but as she had been very weak, she had difficulties in breathing and in her entire 7 years of life till now, she had spent 95% of it in the hospital. 

That day Tara wanted me to go and visit a specific place. I did went and their a girl almost died but I had saved her and took her to the hospital. Their was shortage of blood in the blood bank so  I gave my blood as we had the same blood group.

When the doctor came, he said hopefully she would wake up soon. And also asked about my relation with her. When I told him she is just a stranger I saved. The doctor was shocked that if we weren't blood related how in the world had the DNA completely matched. I too was shocked about that.

After seeing her properly and confirming the DNA reports thrice, I realized she was my doll, my sister my Drishti because those eyes were just big and deep as my Drishti and our DNA had matched.  

After that we talked and told her everything and she too remembered everything and wanted to get the revenge for all the wrongs done to her and her family.