| 6: The fight against Badboymuffin |

Bad and Skeppy both stand before you. The cold winds blow from the "Antarctic Empire". You suppose that this is where you'll finally fight him. All of these challenges were just for this moment.

"Everything you've done in this Kingdom so far has lead up to this! Hope you don't feel preassured.", Badboyhalo says in his menacing voice.

"Today is the day I'll finally become popular! For you see, it's been a while now where I've just been a sad little potato wanting some glory and recognition. You'll finally give me that! All that needs to happen , is for you too...", Bad stops at the last part.

His voice seemed to have faded.

"Die...." he says almost sad sounding.

He looks down at the ground for a moment.

"That's all that needs to happen.."

Then he turns back up to you. He regains his courage.

"So be careful challenger! For this is your last obstacle... ME!", he says evilly.

Skeppy pulls out his iron sword, but for some reason hands it to Bad instead. Bad grips the sword and holds it out in front of him. You on the other hand pull out your wooden sword.

Insert Epic Battle Music

"Why don't you make the first move?", Bad says lowering his sword a bit.

You hold your blade firmly before swinging it as hard as you can. This time, you manage to keep it in your hands.

"I see Skeppy's training proved useful.", Bad commented.

"Yeah, I guess I'm a pretty good teacher!" Skeppy remarks.

Bad then takes his turn. He swings his sword, but you barely dodge it. Not seeing this as good enough, Bad swings again. His sword almost hits you and you fall to the ground whilst trying to dodge it. Bad let's you stand back up.

After regaining balance, you swing your blade at him, and he blocks it. He pushes his sword into yours, almost as if he's trying to break it. Then Bad steps back, and you strike again. This time it catches him off guard and he falls backwards.

"Skeppy!", Bad yells.

"Why aren't you doing anything?!"

You almost forgot Skeppy was also there when you look over at him. He's just standing there watching.

"What? You WANT me to do something? I thought you were "The Best at PVP", right?", Skeppy says.

Suddenly out of the corner of your eyes, you see Bad's sword swinging at you. It scratches you and you fall onto the ground again.

"Ha ha! That was merely a trick!", Bad says menacingly.

You get up off the ground again, not believing what Bad has just done.

"But seriously Skeppy, I'm doing all the work here", Bad says.

"Ok, ok, fine. I'll do something", Skeppy tells him.

Skeppy reaches onto his back and grabs a weapon. It's a small wooden axe. He holds it with both hands on the handle and looks at you.

"Hey, I'll go easy on you", Skeppy reassures you.

You can't tell if that's insulting your inability to fight or if he's serious.

Suddenly Skeppy holds his axe in the air and brings it down on you. You hold your sword up high to block it.  You push his axe back, when Bad realizes that this is the perfect opportunity to strike.