younger

"Aleo over hear" the young 5 year old girl calls as she sees her best friend of 4 years walk into the school. The short boy who is known as "aleo" or "aleo vera". His real name is Alvaro. "Clem!" The boy calls running up to the blonde haired short 5 year old. "Aleoo" she says embracing him into a tight hug. "I missed you" he whispers into her hair. "Aleo it's been 1 day, but I missed you too" she giggles.
-
"Aleo you dropped my ice cream" the now 6 year old pouted to her best friend. "You can have mine" he says offering his cone. She takes a lick. "I can't have that much ice cream anyways" the young girl says. The best friends share that soft serve and make memories.
-
"Aleo pass me the glue" the 7 year old girl says as her blonde hair falls over her shoulders and she looks at pictures of her and alvaro scattered across the floor. Her favorite person passed her the glue and she glued a picture of 3 year old Alvaro and Clementine to the light green book. They get there mother's to write little things and at the end is there first picture together. The 7 year olds thought it was a good idea to make a scrapbook.
-
"Aleo you didnt!" They 8 year old screams at the present her best friend got her. The new shopkins pack. Season 7. It wasn't even in stores yet. The young girl ran up to her best friend who was slightly taller then her and hugged him, "Thank you aleo. I love you" she says. She knew she loved him. "I love you too clem" he says hugging her back 10× tighter.
-
"Aleooo" the 9 year old called looking for her best friend on the school playground. She turned around to be met with him. She jumped up in his arms. "Hia alv" she says. "Hi clemmie" he says. Yes they have more then on nick name for eachother. They did there hand shake and walk into the school.
-
"No Alvaro I don't want to go" the 10 year old cried as she gets ripped away from her best friend. "Clem we need to go" her mother say. She walks up to her best friend. "Pinky promise well find eachother one say. "Pinky promise" he says intertwining there pinkys. She gave him a tight hug and gave him the scrapbook he always kept at her house. They both had one. I kiss his cheek. "Don't forget." I say. "I love you " I scream as we drive off. "I love you more" aleo says as we drive down the street.