scrapbook

The 16 year old Clementine Coleman sat in her room scrolling through Tiktok per usual. The sun was just setting in the beautiful mountains of Hollywood. She sat there still eyes glued to her phone when something caught her eye. She looked over to see something, she turns off her phone and walks over. The green scrapbook she made with her old best friend, Alvaro. She never forgot about him. When she first moved she didn't talk to anyone for 3 months, barely ate and stayed in her room. She flipped through the book at she was on the last page. There was a baggy taped to the book. She picked it up and opened it. There was 1 shopkin that Alvaro got for her brithday. When it went missing she blamed her enemy, Cynthia parker. I hated her with a passion. Next there was the friendship bracelets they made. They each made one and a back up. I still have mine on. Next it was a paper. We both signed it.

-
I Alvaro Romero and Clementine b. Coleman promise to be best friends. No matter distance. Or fights. Or anything. We both love eachother and will always be best friends

Clemmie b. Coleman                                    aleo v. Romero
-
That's what it said. I start to tear up. I really did miss him. Then I pulled out a polorid from my last day there, lastly it was a necklace. It said. "Clemmie". Alvaro got it for me, I put it on and smiled. "I'll find you soon aleo" I whisper.