Chapter 1

Male Narrator: With only one day of school remaining, the students are finalizing everything to leave for a well deserved break. They are all so happy to go home after one crazy school year. Some more than others.
Female Narrator: That's true, let's check in on our heart confused prince, Daring.

Daring's P.O.V
I'm very happy to go home. But something is telling me that I'm not. I am pulling together enough courage to talk to Rosabella, but it's really hard. I am really nervous. What if she doesn't want to talk? What if she doesn't want to be friends? What if she doesn't like me? Wait... what did I just think? It doesn't matter if she likes me or not, I just want to talk to her.

"Daring? Daring!"
"Oh, yes Hopper?"
"You've been zoned out for like 5 minutes. What were you thinking about?"
"Just the vacation and what I'm going to do."
"Cool."
I have finally worked up enough courage to ask her.

Rosabella's P.O.V
I'm talking with Darling about what we're going to do during the holiday's, then Daring comes.
"Hi Daring."
"Hey."
I couldn't hear the rest, but after they talked, Darling left.

Rosabella's P.O.V
When Darling left, I was suspicious. Then, Daring sat next to me, with his had inches away from mine. Sweet, cute... What! I can't think Daring is cute! I shake of the thought as he sat down next to me.
"Hey Daring! Why are you here?"
"Well, since it's one day away from summer vacation, do you want to meet at the tea shop on Saturday?"
"Sure. What time?"
"I was th-thinking 1 or 2 o'clock."
"That sounds great. I think 1 o'clock would be fine."
"Gr-great! S-see you there! Bye."
"Bye!"
As Daring left, I couldn't help but wonder why he was stuttering so much. He even stuttered yesterday, which is not like him. I wonder what's going on? Is he okay. Should I be worried? I mean, Daring has changed a lot since the Epic Winter, and maybe he is less selfish. I love people who are selfless... like Daring... No Rosabella! Daring has another destiny, and it's not with you!

Daring's P.O.V
Shoot! Why am I stuttering so much? It's not like me at all. I can't help but feel overjoyed that I am going to talk to  Rosabella. Sweet, sweet Rosabella... No, no no! I can't fall in love with Rosabella! I have a destiny to fulfill! And I don't think it's with Rosabella. I went back to my dorm. Hopper was talking on his mirror phone with Briar, and ended the call.
"Where were you dude?"
I obviously couldn't tell him the truth, so I decided to tell him the first thing that came to my mind.
"I was with my sister talking about the vacation."
"Okay."

Darling's P.O.V
Everyone is so ready for the summer vacation. Me too. I can't wait to go home and just relax.  I cannot the say the same about Daring. He's been looking off lately, and I can't seem to put my finger on the problem. Oh well. I'll get it eventually.
When I got back, Rosabella was mumbling to herself, and there was no Daring.

Rosabella's P.O.V
As I was waiting for Darling to come back, I started wondering why she left in the first place.
"Where did Daring go?"
"Oh, he left."
"What did he want to talk about?"
I clearly couldn't tell her about our agreed meeting, so I just said whatever popped into my head first.
"He was just around wishing everybody a good summer vacation."
"And why did he ask for you specifically?"
"I guess because you guys are going to be with each other the whole time."
This was weird. Daring must have asked her to do  something because she must've thought that he would be here when he was back.

Male Narrator: And so, Darling was going to-
Madeline: What? Darling was going to do what?
Female Narrator: We can't tell you, that's against the rules of narrating!
Madeline: Fine. Tea Time!

THE END IS JUST THE BEGINNING.