Chapter 2

Male Narrator: All is well at Ever After High, and our-
Madeline: Hi Narrators! What's happening now?
Female Narrator: Really Madeline? You just had to interrupt the narration?
Madeline: Sorry. Continue.
Male Narrator: No. The plot of the narration is spoiled, so let's check on what's happening on our last day here.

Daring's P.O.V
I am at the tea shop, talking with Rosabella. We leave and start walking, then she whispers in my ear, "I have something to show you."
"What is it?" I asked.
"Come."
I followed her to a small gap between some buildings.
"What did you want to show me?" I asked with curiosity.
"This," she said. And she pulled me in for one of the most passionate kisses ever. It took me a couple of seconds for me to realize what was going on, but when I did, I returned the kiss. We kissed for what seemed like two years. I licked her lips, asking for entry and she allowed. I was in heaven. I was so sad when we broke apart.
"I love you, Daring. I always will."
"I love you to Rose."
I leaned in for a kiss, and we were passionate. But Rosabella started to fade away.
"Rose!"
"Daring. Daring!"
"Ugh, you better have the best explanation for why you woke me up."
"Is your going to be late for class good enough?"
"Yes."
As I got changed, I couldn't stop thinking about my dream. Why did it happen, why did I think about cute, sweet, smart... No! As I left the trance of Rosabella's beauty, I was trying to understand why I had the dream in the first place.

Rosabella's P.O.V
I was in the woods. Hungry wolves were surrounding me, and I lost all hope of getting out of the situation alive. Then, a beast came and stopped them. The beast started to growl, and one wolf scratched the beast back, making huge scars on its back, but it continued to fight. It scared all the beasts away and turned towards me.
"Thank you so much. Who are you?"
"Da-
He fell to the ground as he started talking.
"He was no longer a beast, but a familiar prince.
"Daring. Thank you." I said as I kissed him. He woke and kissed me back with so much love and passion. But he started to fade, and I didn't understand why.
"Don't go, Daring!"
"I must, love. I love you to infinity, whether you think it or not."

I woke up with sweat all over my face.
"Your going to be late for class if you don't get out of bed."
"Oh, alright Darling."
As I got ready for the day ahead, I couldn't help but think that I'm going to talk to Daring tomorrow. What were going to talk about is what I don't know,  it I have a feeling that I need to tell him something during that time, but I don't know what. Eh, I'll  get the answer eventually.

Daring's P.O.V
I can't wait to talk to beautiful Rosabella. I don't even care about what I just said, because it's true. I just love her sweet smile, her cute personality, and I love everything that she has to say. I really do like her, I just hope she likes me back... Wait! That's what I want to tell her! That I like her! But I don't think she feels the same way. So I have to forget about these feelings.

A few hours later, classes were over, and someone came to pick my suitcases. I walked towards the exit when I heard the worst thing ever.
"Daring!"
"Yes Apple?"
"Have a great summer holiday." And she kissed me on the cheek. I really don't care about her now that I know that I'm not her Prince Charming.
"Thanks. You too." I left and entered the carriage and Dexter and Darling were already there.
I was thinking about Rosabella the whole ride home, but just before we got to the castle, Darling asked me what was up. "Oh nothing. Just really going to miss everybody."
"Okay."

Male Narrator: And so, tomorrow will be the big day for Daring and Rosabella.
Madeline: Aww, I wonder what's going to happen.
Brooke Page: I hope they become friends.
Madeline: You could tell me.
Brooke Page: Sorry Maddy, that's against the rules.
Madeline: Oh well. Tea Time!

THE END IS JUST THE BEGINNING.