♛𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞♛

y/n's pov:
my eyes flutter open as i groan in pain, i look around as soph is holding her head in her hands. "w-wheres mattia" i choke out. "y/n" she cried as she got up to hold my hand. "you're awake. you had me so worried i thought i lost you for good" she said making me look around again.

"where's mattia" i said remembering last night's events. "baby, you need to get better" she said as i shook my head. i tried getting up as my stomach ached with pain. she pushed me back softly as she gulped. "y/n you were shot. you need to rest." she said ignoring me about mattia.

"where the fuck is he soph!" i raised my voice. "he wasn't here where i got here. he left a note" she said hurrying to her bag to pick it up. it was my name in a pink envelope, written in cursive with a cute heart. i bit my lip opening it.

princess,
i realized today, you cannot be a princess with me by your side. i only cause trouble and don't benefit you. i hurt you and it hurts me. i cannot see you giving yourself up for me. so, i'm leaving this letter to you. to tell you i'm gone, gone from your life forever. i'm no good for you. as much as it kills me to see you with someone new, you need someone who is 100% for you, and keeps you safe. i cannot give you that. find someone, forget about me. i love you forever princess.
mattia polibio <3

tears ran down my eyes as i shook my head, "soph" i cried as i reached for her. i pulled her into a hug as i cried on her shoulder. "he's gone. he left me alone" i said as she sighed. "it's okay baby. get better first and worry about him later" she said as i looked down. "i love him" i said as i replayed his beautiful words.

"he loves you. but hes no good for you!" she said holding my hand. "i dont care. i knew what i was getting into when i said yes." i said as i got up. i pulled the sheets off me standing up. "y/n" soph said walking to me. "get away. i want to go home" i said as she called the doctors.

"ma'am you can't leave now. you have a deep wound" the doctor said, "yeah i know. but i'll be fine" i said ripping all the cords off my arm. "i guess we can let you go. but you have to take a nurse from here" he said raising a brow. "yeah that's fine" i said picking up my shoes.

"you must be on bed rest for 2 weeks though" he said making me sigh. "okay okay" is said grabbing my bag slinging it over my shoulder.