Part 10-My worst nightmare.

Amy POV
It's later. Jake is showering and I'm just watching Netflix. My favourite show on there has got to be The Office. Suddenly I hear a loud noise and I shoot up in my seat running to Jakes bedroom and standing right outside his bathroom door knocking on it.

"Jake are you alright?" I ask, still knocking.

"Ya I'm fine." He tells me.

"I don't believe you, what happened?" I insist.

"Nothing I just dropped something." He assured me. "Stop worrying about me."

"Easier said then done." I laugh before going back to where I was sitting on the couch.

After a while Jake comes back to the living room in a pair of sweatpants and a tank top.

"You can shower if you want." Jake tells me smiling.

"You'll be alright?" I ask.

He gives me a look.

"I'm a grown man." He laughs. "I think I'll be just fine."

I nod and get up heading to his bathroom. I close the door and take a look around. It's cleaner then I thought it would be.

After my shower I head back to the living room where I see Jake trying to stand up but instead he falls back landing on his broken arm and groaning loudly. I rush over to him and help him stand up.

"Are you alright?" I ask him, raising and eyebrow up at him.

"Ya I just got this pain in my back and I fell. But I'm fine. At least I landed on the couch, right?" He laughs.

I don't.

Jake yawns and that's when I realize how late it is. I walk with Jake to his room to make sure he doesn't get hurt. Once I make sure he's gotten in bed alright I begin leaving when Jake speaks.

"I can sleep on the couch." He offers, sitting up. "And you can sleep in here."

"No you're the one who's hurt." I tell him. "Don't be silly."

"I'm not being silly." He chuckles, then grips his stomach. "Ok I should stop laughing so much."

"Night Jake." I laugh leaving the room.

"If you change your mind tell me." He calls out.

________________________________

Jake POV
I'm in a room. These men come in dragging Amy behind them. She has a gag in her mouth and she has blood all over her. They toss her in front of me. I try to move but I feel my hands being restrained. I yell out but nothing happens. Then Sam Green walks in the room and smile at me.

"Hello there Peralta." He snarled, he picked Amy up and through her down again.

She yelled out in pain and I pulled harder on my restraints.

Sam Green pulls out a gun and points it at her. And as he pulls the trigger, he looks me right in the eyes with a sickening smile on his face.

"Nooooo!" I scream, my eyes filling with tears.

Suddenly the restraints disappear. I run up to Amy and throw my arms around her pulling her towards me bawling my eyes out.

She's still breathing but barely.

"This is your fault Pineapples." She says before gasping for air one last time and closing her eyes.

She's dead.

"No. No this can't be happening." I cry. "I'm so sorry."

"Jake? Jake are you alright?!" I distant voice asks.