Amusement Park

(Request for POV and I'll probably do them for the next chapters cuz I love you guyss))

Sagittarius POV

"Uhm, Sagi?" Gemini taps my shoulder and I yawn.

How did I get here?
Where am I?

As I open my eyes, I see myself in the ferris wheel with Gemini

Right.

"Ah sorry." I apologized when I dozed off for a bit, again.

"No! I should be the one sorry... I woke you up." Gemini smiles.

"I just wanted you to see this view." At what she said, I looked out and we were on top.

Colorful.

But still, it seemed boring to me.

"Pretty." I blankly state and she cheerfully smiles.

"I know right?! Ah. I'm sorry, I get overly excited over small things." She stands to get a good look of the view but wobbles a bit.

"Hey---" I tried to stop her from standing, knowing she's clumsy, but instead, she accidently falls on me, sitting on my lap.

I felt my face heat up at the sudden contact.

"You know you're clumsy Gemini... So... Please... Be careful..." I muttered as I felt my soul leave my body.
She immediately leaves my lap though, blushing when she sees my flushed face.

"Wha--- why are you blushing?? I didn't do that on purpose!"

"Hey, I'm not blushing. Why are you?"

"B-because! Wait! I'm not blushing either!" She covers her face and I chuckle a bit, even though my ears and cheeks still felt hot.

"Hallooooo!" As the door open, realizing we were already at the bottom, Taurus greets us and I get out.

Taurus was with Capricorn.
"Ah, Gemini, let me help you." Capricorn helps Gemini get down.

He'll kill me if he knew what happened in there.

"How was it Gemini?" He asks Gem as he pats her head.

"I-it was... Fine." She blushes a bit and Capricorn had a confused look on his face, but that faded quickly.

"You aren't gonna ask me?" I joke in a blank tone and Taurus just laughs off.

"Oh. Right, how was it Sagi?" Capricorn awkwardly asks.

"Knowing you, you would've just slept the whole time! Why ask?" Taurus laughs as she slaps my back, rather harshly.

She likes doing that and it hurts as hell.
How can a girl have fists of iron?

"Hm. You all know me too well." I again felt sleepy.

"Then, I'll go get a nap real quick. See ya, Gem." I say and see Gemini blush as she glares at me.

"That didn't happen, okay?" She mouths and I just grin.

"Sureee." I lazily wave and walked off.

Leo's POV

"Can you stop staring at me already?" Scorpio glares at me and I just grin.

"No." I answer and Pisces pinches my sides.

"Hey, will you two stop? This is your chance to make up! Make up!" Pisces scolds us two and Scorpio just looks out the ferris wheel.

"Pretty right?" Pisces says.

"Shut up."

Ugh, Scorpio can be super rude.

"I don't know why I'm here..." Scorpio grumbles to himself.

Same here bro.

"Well~ Hihi. We're here to have fun! Come on, smile!"

Snap.

Pisces takes a photo out of the blue.

"Wait, it's hard to take a photo of us three when we're seated apart." Pisces stands and sits next to me.

Scorpio remains where he's seated and Pisces pouts.

"Hey, come on Scorpio." Pisces calls over Scorpio but he remains unbothered.

"Psh, fine. But I'll come over your house and I'll annoy you for eternity." At what Pisces said, Scorpio then sits next to her.

So, Pisces is in the middle.

She knows where he lives though?
Maybe I should ask later, for fun.

"So... Peace!"

Snap.

"... Scorpio. You should smile a bit. You look like a grumpy married old man." I tease and he just gives me a look.

"You two..." Pisces sighs in defeat.