What

Luck woke up in a small, dusty room, and his hands were held above his head by anti-magic chains. He didn't know where he was or why he was here, but he didn't care. The only thought crossing his mind was how do I get out of here. As he was planning his escape, the door in front of him suddenly creaked open, displaying a tall and slender man, who was wearing a diamond kingdom robe.
"W-who are you...?" Luck croaked, he sounded like he had been stranded in a desert for days.
"Shhh," the man said, putting a finger over his mouth "we wouldn't want anyone to find you now would we."
"What...?" Luck suddenly felt a sharp pain building in his arm, "W-WHAT DID YOU DO!"
"I told you to be quiet. Blood magic, hypnosis." Luck noticed a faint red glow from behind the man.
Probably his grimoure
Suddenly the world stopped. Luck couldn't move. All he heard where the mans words, "shut up."
"Yes master." The words fell out his mouth, then suddenly he was back to normal. He could move all but one thing his mouth.

The next day

"Hey do any of you know where Luck is...? He's been on that mission for quite awhile." Yami said, a small hint of concern building in his throat.
"Eh, the rascals probably threatening all of those diamond kingdom bastards to a fight." Magna said, not even an ounce of worry in his tone.
"Ok if you say so..."