Protective Lover

Pac pov

It's been 3 weeks since Y/n confessed to me. We've been keeping it a secret from everyone, but we've been holding hands in public. He goes with me everywhere, and so do I. I keep Skeebo away from him, and he does the same. I think Cyli and Spiral are onto us though, but eh, who cares? We're in class right now, listening to Ms. Globular again. We were talking about ghosts and I love to research about ghosts, I know Y/n hates them, so I have to be careful of what comes out of my big mouth. "They'll creep up on you and take you by surprise." I said. "Booga Booga!" Skeebo said. I screamed and jumped onto a ceiling light, shivering. "Like that?" He asked. Everyone laughed. 'GOD F*CKING DAMMIT, I HATE THIS GUY!!' I thought. I heard Y/n scream as everyone silenced. He grabbed Skeebo and punched him repeatedly. The only thing I could do was watch. Many students and teachers pulled him off and I heard him say: "I'LL F*CKING KILL YOU!!! I'LL KILL YOU, YOU A**HOLE!! KEEP AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!!! LET ME AT HIM!!! LET ME GO NOW!!!!" He had to say 'boyfriend'. Why? He screamed as he broke out of their grip. He looked at me, his blindfold was off and so was his gag. He got on top of my desk and offered me a hand. 'How did he get so tall?' I thought. "I got you." He said. I carefully reached for his hand, only for the light to break off the ceiling. I grabbed his hand as the light fell and broke. I gripped onto him for dear life. He got off and glared at them. "Don't get near or touch my boyfriend. If you do, I WILL make sure you never see the sun again. Got it?" He growled. I trembled in his arms. He noticed and held onto me. He snapped his fingers and we ended up outside. I felt dizzy. 

"What was that?" I asked. "Teleportation." He said. "Oh...thanks for...that." I said. He giggled and held my hand. "Let's go, before we get caught." He said, teleporting again. We landed in my dorm room. My eyes were spinning. He chuckled at that. "You okay?" He asked. "I-I think so." I said, shaking my head. "I'm...sorry you had to SEE and HEAR that." He said. "I-It's okay, but now the whole school knows we're together." I said. "I don't care, they can think what they wanna think, but I'll never leave you...and if Skeebo ever does anything else stupid again...call me." He said. "Okay...but...what do we do now?" I asked. He gave me a look. I didn't like it. "W-Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. He grabbed me and brought me down on my bed. "KYAAA!!" I yelled, yeah I yell like that sometimes. He got on top of me. He laid on me. "I just wanna cuddle." He said. I smiled and hugged him. "Love you." I said. "Love you to." He said. We kissed and fell asleep, holding each other close.

Spiral pov

After that whole scenario, everyone made a mental to never bother them again...except Skeebo. That guy is gonna get killed by Y/n if he keeps it up. Me and Cyli went back to our dorm, but we decided to check Pac's dorm to see if they were inside. I opened the door and we were shocked. Y/n was on top of Pacster, and they were hugging each other. "I told you they were a couple." Cyli said. "I know now." I said, as I closed the door. 

Pac pov

I woke up at around...9 a.m. in the morning. Y/n was next to me. I got up and stretched. Y/n woke up and yawned. 'Good thing it's the weekend.' I thought. Y/n looked at me. "Morning." He said. "Morning, you okay?" I asked. He nodded. He got up and stretched, I noticed his hair was a mess. "Can I...do your hair?" I asked. He nodded. I played with the strands for a few, before a lightbulb went off in my head. I began to style his hair, before turning it into a ponytail. He felt it and smiled. "Thanks Pac." He said. "Welcome." I said. I heard a knock at my door. I opened it, to reveal Spiral and Cyli. "Hey guys." I said. "Hey Pac, how ya doing?" Cyli asked. "I'm good." I said. Y/n came to the door, only for him to grab my hand and hiss. "What's wrong?" She asked. I looked into the hallway and saw Skeebo coming. "Skeebo, inside now." I said. They came inside and he closed the door. "Y/n...are you okay about yesterday?" Spiral asked. "Yeah...I'm fine now." He said. "Good, because everyone is talking about how you and Pac are together and we know it's true, and we respect it, but be careful now...because the teachers and students are a bit scared of you." Cyli said. Y/n looked away. "Sorry...I'm just protective....I don't mean for it to go too far, please let me know if I go too far." He said. "..Okay....we were going out to see the fireworks tonight. Do you guys wanna come?" Spiral asked. Y/n shook his head and whimpered. "I...Fireworks scare me. My brother...we were out one night and we went to see the fireworks by a cliff...and he...fell off. Fireworks scare me to this day." He said. 'Was his life that bad?' I thought.

"No...I'll come, but I'm wearing my headphones. I don't wanna hear them." He said. I smiled and hugged him. "That's the spirit!" I said. I broke away and noticed his eyes were hearts again. I giggled. He blinked. "Sorry." He said. "It's okay." I said. I love my demon boyfriend...and he loves me.