Love You Forever

This is a short chapter...with some.....know what, freak it.

Y/n pov

Pac and I were outside the dorm room, on the patio, just looking at the stars. I felt like something was wrong. He was strangely quiet. He used to talk about how him and the fun times he had with friends and family. But now, he was quiet. "Pac? You okay?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded. Then he pulled me inside and closed the door. He pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. He kissed me, but...it felt..different. I kissed back. I felt his tongue wrap around mine, I moaned and hugged him close. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths as we moaned. I felt my legs shake. I took off my shoes and he did the same. I felt him grab my tail. I moaned and broke away, a thin line of saliva connected between our mouths. I panted and moaned as he rubbed the tip of my tail. "P-Packy~...m-my t-tail i-is, AH~!" I said, he rubbed it. I moaned and gripped his pillow. It felt so strange. 

Demon wolf pac tails and ears are sensitive to touch...and my tail and ears...are very sensitive. I felt him suck on my tail. My eyes grew wide as I strained my scream. "P-Pac...s-stop~. I-I'll g-g-get in h-h-heat~." I said. I don't think he listened. He let my tail go and touched my ears. I moaned and panted. 'I guess must've read the part about demon bodies and sensitive places.' I thought. "P-Pac...are the dorms-" "No, so try and keep quiet." He said. 'Easier said than done'. I thought. I gripped the bed as Pac licked my ear. "P-Pac~! Y-You're g-g-gonna get m-m-me i-in h-h-h-heat~!" I said, but he just kept licking and sucking on it. 

After 9 minutes of licking my ears and licking my tail, I grew hot and let out a low moan. He stopped, I fell on the bed, panting. 'Was he trying to get me in heat?' I thought. "W-Why am I...s-s-so...no." I said...Pac got me in heat...fricking great. "Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?" I asked. "Because I want to prove to you, that I'll never leave you." He said. "B-But, you got me in heat." I said, looking away. Pac kissed me again. I kissed back and I felt him pin my hands above me. He took off his gloves and my gloves. I felt like I needed him...badly. "Pakku~...please be gentle~." I said, looking away. We've only been together for 3 whole months and I was very nervous. I felt Pac slid a finger in me. "Ah~!! P-Pac~!!! Please~!" I said. 

I moaned and squirmed. It felt so wrong, but at the same time it felt amazing. I moaned and panted. "I-I...Ah~! P-Pakku~!!! Mmhmmm~!!! Oh man~!!!" I said. Pac grabbed my tail again. "Oh no, not again~!!" I said, as he sucked on it and bit it. I wanted to scream so badly, but I held it in. I moaned and whimpered. He stopped, I moaned and whimpered. He pulled his fingers out and licked them. I panted and covered my eyes. He uncovered my eyes.

 He uncovered my eyes

I panted and moaned. "Are you...ready?" He asked. I nodded, shyly. He went inside of me. "A-Ah~!!! Mmmmmm~!!!! Good...Akumu~!!!! Aaah~!!!!" I said quietly, my claws growing. "Haaaaaa~!!! Ahahaha~!!!!! I-It....feels weird~!" I said, whispering. He began to move slowly. I moaned and held his hand. I moaned and squeezed his hand. He licked my tail again, I covered my mouth and yelled. I felt him grip the tip of my tail. I let out a muffled scream. "A-Are you...okay?" He asked. I nodded. "J-Just...nervous." I said.

Pac pov

I knew this was Y/n's first time, so I had to be gentle. I placed my hand on his head. He looked at me. 'Cute' I thought. I held his hand. I heard him whimper a bit.

Y/n pov

I felt him move...slowly. I moaned and whimpered. I groaned and placed my hand on his head. "Ah~! P-Pac! Oooh~!!" I moaned. It wasn't loud...I wanted to scream. "AH~! N-No~!! P-Pakku~!! N-Not there~." I said, whispering. He rubbed the tip of my tail. 'Who would've thought...he was such a tease!' I thought. I hoped that he wouldn't touch my tail again. I moaned quietly. "Ah~! Mmmm~!" I said. "Y-Y/n....I'm...Ah~!" He said. I just moaned and panted. I covered my mouth as he released inside of me. We fell down panting. I summoned a blanket and covered us up. "Love you Y/n." He said, falling asleep. "Love you to, Pac...forever and ever." I said, as I fell asleep. 'I hope I don't turn out pregnant.' I thought as I fell asleep.

The next day

I woke up to a massive headache. 'What did we do last night?' I thought. Then I remembered...Oh god. I shot up and ran to the bathroom. I pulled out a pregnancy test and took it to be sure.

-(Negative) was what it said.

Whew. That was close. I threw it away and walked out, to see Pac, covering his face in his hands. "Pac?" I asked. "What we did last night...I'll never forget that." He groaned. "Pac, I'm not pregnant. I took a test. It came out negative." I said. "Whew, that's a relief." He said, putting his shoes and gloves on. I put my shoes and gloves. I put my headphones and ring back on and held Pac's hand as we walked out the dorms. We walked outside as Pac led me to the rooftop of the dorms. We talked and laughed, trying to forget what happened last night, and I was really glad that nobody else heard us. I made a mental note to never do this again.