chapter 14

" well Eri that will be All for right now, we understand that you have been through a lot so we will leave you be"

As Aizawa and Hazashi stood up the small girl leaped up from the hospital bed and tightly griped Aizawas leg.

"P-please d-don't l-leave m-me. W-what if h-he c-comes"

Both them men looked at each other. This seven year old was obviously terrified. She seemed to fear doctors quite a bit so that suggested that she was experimented on. Hizashi tried to pry the small girl off of his husband in an attempt to pick her up. The only resorted to her tightening her grip causing Aizawa to have to lift her up. As soon as he did this she kaloa griped his shirt. This small child has an iron grip. Even after she fell asleep they we unable to remove her.

The couple realized that they had to take this small (probelm) child because she refused to 1) let go of Aizawa and 2) she would have a panic attack every time the doctors got near her. They decide to take her to UA . The hospital didn't seem to mind. They honestly had quite a bit going on. For one the league of Villian or LOV had attack a lot more. I'm hopes to kill a few hero's or now the vigilantes. Since Villian attacks had been more Frequent more people had been getting hurt causing that hospitals to be spread pretty thin.

____,

Eri's pov

I woke up in a room. It was not a hospital but it did look a lot like one. For starters they're were beds that looked like the ones at the hospital. I heard a clatter and a bang. And I see a small old woman bend down to pick up a tray of what looked to be bandages.

She turns twords me and sees that I'm awake. She smiles

"Ah I see you are up my dear, how did you sleep"

"G-good" I Reply . She smiles again. She wobbles out of the room. I turn and see sunlight coming through a large window. The curtains are blowing in the wind. The sweet smell of ... Something is coming through the windows. I turn away from the window to see the little old woman coming twords me . I start to shake. She is holding something in her hand. Maybe needles. I don't know and I don't want to find out.

As I was about to get up and make a run for it the woman sets a hand on my sholder. I flinch. I notice she wasent holding needles but one red and one  green disk. She hands them to me. I just stare at them. They fell squishy. ( me trying to explain gummys bear with me)  the old woman chucked and then gently grabed one of the disks and ploped it in to my mouth. It tasted good. It was nice and chewy but sweet. I get energy course through me. I plop the other one in my mouth. I look at her. She's smiling.

" have you ever had anything sweet before " she asked her time was sweet and kind. A lot like banana man.

"W-what" I say looking at her confused. What is this sweet they talk about. If it's like that thing I just ate i want more of it.

" candie dear like what you just ate" i try to think back. I go back to a time or well a memory of me and Songa-chan went trick or treating. I nod my head

"Y-yes I had candei before I was ta-taken" I Reply. The woman smiles.

All of a sudden a man bursts through the door.

"BANANA MAN" I cry both the old woman and banana man looked startedl.another man is standing behind him. "Hobo man" I say agin. Not the old woman and banana man laugh at him. The banana haired one started to scream. And the hobo did some crazy thing and made him be quiet.

"Hello again eri we wanted to ask you a few more questions would that be alright" asked a mouse looking man. He was smaller than the two others. So I had not seen him. I nod my head.

The three step closer to me

"First question, so you remember the day you were taken" asked the mouse man

I nod my head

"Can you tell us" I nod my head

" i-i went to a park I think with my brother and my other siblings. It was a nice day. Then something happened and there was a lot of screaming and fighting and fire. A man with a bird mask attacked. He hurt nii nii- chan bad. He couldent save me. In was taken by the woman man"

They people looked shocked .

"Eri can you tell us what happened with the mean man leading up to the point were you ran into shota over here"

I nod my head again.

" well I was kept in a dark bed room. Mean man would come and do tests saying that my quirk was dangerous and that I was a monster and that I deserved every thing that's a happening to me. He would kill me over and over again. Then he would reform me with his quirk. I managed to get away. i ran and ran. I don't really know what happened all I know is I ran for days until is ran into other people. It was a man with scars and some weird girl. I ran i was scared. I don't remember any thing after that only that i bumped Into you" she said this whole pointing at Aizawa

The men looked shocked. Their faces were contorted in weird ways. They were hard to read the only emotion I could read was anger. I then asked a question

" c-can you t-take me to nii  nii-chan"

"Who"

"Izu-nii"