Quarantine Anniversary

Y/N'S POV

I woke up how I have been for weeks now. Bored in quarantine. At least y/bf/n our quarantining in our apartment together. It had been boring, but we stayed inside spending quality time together. Just like how we fell asleep in each others arms and woke up in each others arms too.

"Good morning, y/n." I looked up to see y/bf/n with messy hair looking down at me with a smile.

"Good morning, y/bf/n. What day is it?" I asked trying not to fall asleep.

"I don't know. Alexa, what day is it?" Y/bf/n asked.

"Its (day you're reading this)." I woke up a little more.

"It's our anniversary!" I looked up at y/bf/n.

"You're right! Wow, two years together." Y/bf/n wrapped his arms around me tighter and kissed my forehead. We laid in bed for a little while longer. But I got up and got ready for today. We've been taking turns going grocery shopping and it was my turn. I put on some makeup and put on something to go to the store. I always took long to grocery shop so I wanted to look nice. I grabbed my list and purse with my keys, gave y/bf/n a kiss, grabbed my mask and got in my car to go grocery shopping.

Y/BF/N'S POV

I felt bad about not being able to go out with y/n for our two year anniversary. So I decided to do the next best thing. I ordered food from her favorite restaurant and got a little bit dressed up.

The plan is that when y/n and I are done putting away our groceries, y/n could put on something dressy while the food is delivered, and then we would eat and celebrate together. I also put up some decorations so that it looks fun.

I heard the door opening so I got up to help her put groceries away.

"Hey babe I'm home. Why are you dressed up?" She asked.

"I want us to celebrate our anniversary. So after we finish putting away groceries, do whatever you want to do to look dressed up, because you are beautiful no matter what you wear, and you'll come out to a surprise." She smiled. I love her smile so much. We finished putting away groceries, then she went into our room to change.

Right when she closed the door, there was a knock on the door from the delivery guy. I went to the door and got the food and took it inside. I put the food on plates to that it would look better. She walked in and gasped. 

We ate our food and talked about our future together and the fun we had before quarantine. After our dinner, I turned on some slow love songs and we slow danced in the living room.

"Even though we didn't get to go out for our anniversary, this was perfect. I love you, y/bf/n." Y/n said.

"I love you too, y/n."

/////that ending sucked lol. but somebody requested that i write a smut so i'm gonna write a part two with a smut!//////