⚠️ chapter 10 ⚠️

Jordan's point of view
How does Akira put up with this all day?!
That was so tiring! And I was just a apprentice
As I walked back in Wonderland I decided , why not snoop around akiras house? I mean no one would guard it right?
I was correct , so I climbed through the nearest window and checked the kitchen , there was a key drawer , great! How am I gonna find the right keys?!
I decided to look around before thinking about keys

" Hmm Akira seemed to freeze when I asked her about Maddy , maybe something is in the wardrobe " I thought as I ran up the stairs , the wardrobe was still unlocked , I guess she was in a rush , I opened the door , finding immediately the picture , but next to it a black light , i decided to keep the light just incase , I moved all of the clothes and found a wooden drawer at the back , where no one would look , I attempted to open it , but of course , it couldn't be that easy could it?!

I feel like I'm going insane , I looked in the key drawer , immediately finding a skull key , literally a bone key with a mini skull on the top , now she's just gonna cease to amaze me , I walked back upstairs and unlocked the drawer , finding a journal and 5 other keys , great , but maybe I can read the journal , I opened it , the only thing I could understand was her name as everything else was in Latin , maybe I could find more about this later? , I grabbed the keys , my vision blurred for a bit until I grabbed the blacklight, I don't know why it just felt right , I turned it on , looking around , soon what I thought was a window lit up , so I opened it , jumping through , I landed on my back and got up after a while.
I saw a fully black room with purple stripes in front of me , it was trippy so I decided to make the visit as short as possible
I grabbed the blacklight and stuffed it back in my pocket , heading down the ladder , I was shocked at the sight , and I thought Akira couldn't suprise me anymore , but what I saw made my jaw drop to the floor , there were two cages with four card like people in each cell , I looked at them with a look that could never be explained
why did Akira do this ?

Akira's point of view

I headed to the home I once grew up in , the home where my mother had " tragically died "
Such a shame?
I don't really think so , as I walked past I saw a few teens running around my old house like they owned the place , this enfuriated me , but I decided to take pictures of them so Maddy can identify them later , speaking of which I should probably head home , incase something happened , I do trust them , but I just had this weird feeling , so I went to the mini market , bought chocolate and started to head home

514 words , ok serious author's note , HOW THE HECK DID THIS BOOK GET OVER 150 READS?!