Secrets

(This was supposed to be a smut that was requested but it turned into an love type imagine but I will redo it as a smut if you guys want just lmk)

Mattias POV- I told y/n I was going out with the boys tonight but we really going to a strip club... I am mad excited because I ain't done nothing like this since me and y/n got together...

y/n POV- So... I am hiding something from Mattia... since I have been about 15 I have been a striper and I know what your thinking "ew that's so weird" but I didn't grow up in the best place and this was the only way I could make money. Now that I am with Mattia he makes enough money to support us but, I make mad bank working there so i'm not just gonna stop doing it when I make mad money yk?

Mattias POV- Me and the boys... Alejandro, Kairi, Robert, Roshaun, and Alvaro were all walking up to Emerald City Strip Club

(That's a strip club by where I stay at and I would have just said strip club but... fuck it I guess) 

Me and the boys walk in and I am immediately hit with the smell of fish and alcohol iykyk

LMFAOAOAOAOAOAOAO IM SO FUNNY N E WAYS...

We all kind of part ways. I walk over to the bar, Alejandro and Kairi following with me. While Roshaun and Alvaro kinda just stood there not knowing what to do. Robert? yeah... he went straight to the bitches dancing on the stage.

Y/n POV-  So...I am dancing, minding my own business, and then you wouldn't believe what I saw. Alejandro, Kairi, Roshaun, Alvaro.... 

My heartbroke a little more watching each one come in because I knew Mattia would be following soon after

...Robert, and my baby

I felt a tear fall down my face but I wiped it and continued dancing. I watched Mattias every move. He walked towards the bar with Alejandro and Kairi. 

Mattias POV- I turned around to look at the stage of women dancing. I start to get a sense of guilt but I try to brush it off. I look down the stage one by one until I see one girl that looks mad familiar.

I rub my eyes a little making sure I wasn't trippin tf out and I wasn't....

I walk up to the stage in front of her

Y/N POV- I see Mattia turn around to look at the dancers. His eyes start from the right of the stage scanning over each girl thoroughly. I knew it was about to happen and I was scared from his reaction but, I just kept dancing 

Then he saw me. His face turned red but not an embarrassed type of red but a, i'm mad as fuck type of red.

He got up from the bar and came over to me.

He came up to the stage and looked at me harder, I think he was trying to make sure it was me before he made any assumptions.

Mattias POV- I took one last look as I got up to the stage just to make sure that I wasn't gonna look like a fool when I grabbed thing bitch by her arm and yanked her ass of that damn stage. Sure enough I was right.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her down to my level so she could here me over the music and loud cheering.

Mattia- Lets go NOW

I said.

I think I scared her a little bit but it was only out of love. I couldn't see my  baby up on that stage showing herself off but I honestly couldn't even be mad at her because I know how rough it was for her growing up. I knew she used to this shit but I didn't know that she still was.