CHAPTER NUMBER I DONT REALLY GAF

I texted Mattia and told him to come over to my house but he said no🥺 so... i continued to beg and beg and beg some more and finally he gave in and got up to get in his car and come over to my house.

Once he got in the door i jumped up and hugged him and he hugged me back. We both sat down on the couch and put on 365 days (idk of that is what it is called but yall know what movie im talkin bout) I cuddled up next to Mattia and within 20 minutes of watching the movie i was already getting horny.

I squeezed my legs together trying to ignore it.

Mattia- you good

he asked me with a smirk

y/n- no

I said as I looked down in embarrassment.

Mattia smirked and look back up at the movie as I continued squirming and he acted like he didnt notice

I had a blanket ontop of me so I tried slowly moving my hand in circles on my clit. I was tryna be slow enough so that he didn't notice but it didnt work because he noticed

Mattia- ok are you gonna keep touching yourself or are you gonna ask me to help you

Mattia started as he looked into my eyes

y/n- um...i-

my face turned red from embarrassment

Mattia- hmm?

He said while he smirked at me

y/n- will you help me please

I said to him getting a little nervous

Mattia- mmm yes ofc

He said as his voice began to get husky and his began to fill with lust.

He leaned in towards my body and slowly kissed me and sucked on the tip of my tongue every so often.

He broke the kiss and put me on his lap. He began kissing me again. As he kissed me slowly and sloppily I grinded up against his pants making myself moan.

I continued riding his thigh until i was so wet my juices were coming through my shorts

i got off of his lap and took of my shorts and panties. Next i took my shirt off and as i did that Mattia took off his Jeans and his shirt and lowered his boxers making his dick spring up.

I dropped to my knees making him smirk. I slowly put his dick into my mouth and bobbed my head up and down fast. He moaned and groaned but with in 5 minutes he was close. He took my mouth off of his dick before he came and positioned me so that i could ride him.

I lower myself slowly onto his dick and each time i went down onto him I put a little more of his dick into me. Soon i had his full length inside of me and I was bouncing up and down onto him fast.

Are skin clapping, his low groans, and my moans filled the room as I got close my legs started to hurt.

Mattia flipped me over and put one of my legs over his shoulder and started pounding into me. You could hear how wet i was with every stroke that he thrusted into me

I was close

Mattia- im close

y/n- me too

Mattia-1.....    2........   3.......

we both came and he pulled out of me and flopped down onto the bed and we both fell sleep