Chapter 1: 1st day

So this is a notice from myself. I wrote this book 2 years ago, when I was 11 to be exact. I was into Magcon, 1D, 5sos, whatever I was into, I'm now not into. I'm mean, I completely forgot about this book little over a year ago. I came back to formally tell you all I'm no longer writing this book, neither have any interests for me to continue it anyways. I ended this book so stupidly and I'm so sorry for that. This book is so embarrassing but I don't want to take it down bc of how far it got. 1k isn't much but it is too me bc someone took their time to read this horribly written book and I really appreciate that. So thank you very much for staying with me for 2 years.
I changed my username too my ub, which is Vernon if ya can't tell (which is kpop if ya also dont know) . Anyways, if you wouldn't mind checking out my new book Palinoia? Thanks so much.
All the love,
           Formally potato, now vernoffvc❤️

All the love,            Formally potato, now vernoffvc❤️

He ain't my bias he's just to damn cute not to include.. Goodbye again.

------------

It was Monday, my first day of school, it wasn't a new school, I was going back to my old school. I had attended a different school for a year or so, I needed to get away from the drama, bullying, and hate towards me. But now, I have strength to go back to my old school! Anyways, I was looking for my uniform, ( yes I do go to a private school now I "use" to attend public) " Ugh! I can't find it!" I said. Soon after that I texted my mom while she was at work, if she had seen my uniform.

Me: mom! Did u see my uniform?

Mom: Layla! did u check your backpack?

Me:oops never mind! thnx btw!

~ end of texts ~

Soon after I found my uniform, I showered, got my uniform on, did only my mascara and eyeliner and some lip balm, did a side fishtail, and check if I had everything I needed. It was almost 8:30 am, and I had to get to school by 9. So I rushed out the door, grabbing my bag, and slipping on my black toms, and rushed out the door. Good thing I was just in time before the bus arrived.
Once I was on the bus, looking for a seat, girls were giving me looks, not the bad ones, but the " must be the new girl " looks. I really didn't seem to care. Once I found a seat, an empty one that , another boy was picked up, he looked really familiar, he reminded about another guy I used to know at my old school.
The same girls who gave me "looks" gave him looks as well but like the "hey! Your cute!" looks. He didn't respond. I quickly looked if there were anymore empty seats, there were but only 2-3 of them. I was hoping that he wouldn't sit by me, but he did, I thought to my self
" Layla, play it cool, don't be foolish"

The boy said something,
" Hi! I'm Matt, Matthew Espinosa, You must be new!" he said in a welcoming voice

"H-hi, I'm Layla, Layla Summers, I used to attend but I left and came back" I said shyly

Matt was going to say something, not until the bus driver yelled over the loud noises " WE ARE AT SCHOOL NOW!"

"Talk to you later" Matt said

What a welcoming! Anyways I was walking to the office, where I had to go pickup my agenda.

" Hi I'm Layla Summers, I'm in grade 11, and 16 1/2 years old"

The assistant said " Must be new? Here's your agenda anyways" giving me a smirk.

Here's what my agenda said:

AGENDA

Student name: Layla Summers Grade: 11
Age: 16/17

English: Rm 124 with Mrs. Daniela
Math: Rm 127 with Mr. Torres
Art: Rm 134 with Miss. Alexsandré
Algebra: Rm 145 with Mrs.Sherpra
Phys Ed: Rm 202 with Mrs.Oliva

Any ways, while walking to class, I bump into a old friend who actually remembered me!

"Layla? Its me Tasha!" She said

I was surely shocked but I said hi back. Tasha and I walked to class, we had the same classes. It was last period, gym, the most disgusting class. As I exited the change room, I saw Matt, the kid who I met on the bus.

"Hey Layla! Wanna warm up with me?" he said cheerfully

" Sure " I said

*NEAR END OF GYM*

"Omg!! I'm so tired!" I exclaimed
Matt laughing and saying, " You girls are too funny"
"So what, you know we can beat you at tug of war, if we sprayed you with our perfume at you boys!" I said laughing
Me and Matt were joking around during gym, having fun, doing what coach told us to do, it was fun to hang with Matt, Tasha was hanging with the jocks on the other side of the gym while me and Matt were fooling around.

"Lol did you hear that the kid over there once thought I was a model!"
Matt saying
" Lol for real?" I said
"Yup"

When coach told us to wrap up, Matt had gave me his number, he said " text me, your really fun to talk to!"

* SCHOOL OVER*

I was in my pj's laying in my bed looking through twitter, when I remembered Matt's number, it had said "555-1234" I texted the number, and this is what I had said:

Me: Hey Matt! It's Layla !

Matt: oh hey!

Me: SOO

Matt: I was just wondering, but were you that girl who got bullied over 2yo?

Me: yes..

Matt: I'm SOO sorry

Me: sorry for what?

Matt: for hurting u

Me:????

Matt: I called u names to act cool around my friends :(

Me: that's ok Matt! don't worry I was in grade 9 that time!

Matt: really!

Me: yep

Matt: hey u got a penny board ?

Me: yah, why?

Matt: I thought maybe we could ride together 2 school?

Me: I live 5 mins from school, wbu?

Matt: same here! tell me ur address so I can pik u up 😉

Me: ok! it's 123 cherry lane

Matt: huh I'm 125 cherry lane, were neighbours!

Me: cool!

Matt: wat bout i pik u up @ 8:30?

Me: sure!

Matt: great! I'll see u at 8 30 😉

~ end of texts~

------------------------------------------------

Halooooooo! my first fanfic and first book!
Like
Sub
Vote
Buh bye!

-potato😉