♛𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫♛

mattias pov:
i had to leave her, i didn't bring her any good. she could've died that night. and it would all be my fault. i couldn't bear the thought that i could have killed her with my stupid decisions. i grabbed my blunt as i took a hit. "aye i'm going to sophs. wanna come?" ale said making me chuckle.

"nah" i answered staring down at my pants, "you sure?" he said as i nodded not wanting to change my mind. "alright" he shrugged as he left the house. a part of me wanted to jump and follow but i couldn't. she has to find someone that gives her time and who really takes care of her.

i cannot provide that for her right now, i grabbed my phone as i pressed her on image. loads of pictures popped up as i chuckled. setting one as my wallpaper i turned it off going to the indoor gym we had.

y/n's pov:
i arrived home as the nurse followed soph and i, "soph can you show her the extra room please? i want to go to bed" i said drained from today, "of course love. have a good night" she said kissing my forehead making me smile. "night" i said as i waved at the nurse. she sweetly waved as i went upstairs.
-
the sun hit my eyes brightly as i groaned, turning i groaned again at the painful sharp feeling in my stomach. i opened my eyes as i looked at my ceiling. why did things turn out this way? i massaged my stomach softly as i whispered at my pain.

soon enough, there was two knocks at my door, "come in!" i said as the door opened. it was ale, my heart beat quicker by the second, maybe mattia was behind him. "hey" he whispered as he walked to me, "hi" i frowned as i saw there was no one behind him. "how are you? mattia told me what happened" he sighed sitting down next to me.

"i saved him, just to realize he wasn't great full enough" i mumbled, "he is, he tells me it hurts him to leave you but it must be done" he said putting his hand on mine, in a friendly way of course. "not really, we were okay. i literally almost died for him. and he didn't care enough to see if i'm okay" i said biting my lip to prevent myself from crying.

"that's why y/n you almost died for him." he said making me nod, "yeah" i muttered. "i brought you your medicine, drink up" he said passing me water and a couple pills. i drank them as i closed my eyes. "does it hurt?" he asked me, "yeah." i answered. i raised my shirt showing him my wound.

"oh my god" he said as he looked at the deep hole, i nodded laughing. "that's gonna be for the books" i smirked as he laughed along.