♛𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞♛

y/n's pov:
it had been three weeks already, my wound was slowly closing and the pain was disappearing, but the pain in my heart never left. i miss mattia, it had been a whole three weeks without talking to him. no text, no calls. i was left without him. i wasn't working, i have the next months off and i must be resting.

it's quite easy, i'm mostly with bentley, i had a good saving so i don't really need money urgently. i sat down watching gossip girl as i ate ice cream. grinning at the cute blair and chuck moments i looked at the screen. "hey babe!" soph smiled as i turned to him, "hey" i whispered as she came close to me kissing my cheek.
-
it was now a month and a half since i got shot, i healed pretty quickly. all i do is watch tv and lay back. "i'll see you later soph" i said as i kissed bentley goodbye. i was going to work again after a while, i felt i was ready and my boss accepted me back too.

i drove to the r&b as i arrived quickly, i got down smiling. i missed my job so much. last time i was here i was with mattia. i walked in as i saw rowan, "hey " i smiled at him as i strolled to him hugging him. "hey beautiful" he whispered as he kissed my head

i pulled away, "it's pretty full today" i said as i grabbed a notebook. "yeah it is. it's like everyone knew you were coming back" he said raising a brow making me chuckle. i grinned at him walking to my first customers. "hey! what can i get for you? " i asked, "margarita please" the older blonde guy said making me nod.

i looked over to his friend, "and for you?" i said, "same thank you" he said making me smile, their manners are really good. "okay! it'll be right up" i said as i walked to rowan. "two margaritas please" i said as i leaned towards the seat. i picked up the two margaritas walking back to the two guys.
-
i opened the door to my house as i sighed, it was about to be 3am and i was barely home. it was really full today, bentley ran to me making me kneel, "hey baby!" i smiled as i kissed his cheek, i played with him for a while as i got up walking into the restroom, cleaned up and headed to my room.

short chapter, been on writers block, sorry babies. i will update again soon. thank you for your patience and cute comments! i read every single one of them, luv you❤️