OC: Theo Evers (Possible Story)

I love Tiktok, but they have some where people talk about their toxic families, so if this bothers you please don't read. I'm not making fun or light of the situations, but hopefully this can be seen as a dream or a hopeful future because you deserve better. Blood means nothing if you're being treated badly, respect has to be earned, and it shouldn't be ok because they're family...

Warnings: Talk of depression, suicide, substance abuse, and physical, and mental abuse
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Theodora Elizabeth Evers
Alias: Theo/Thea, boss lady, the head bitch, little lady, beautiful, freak, evil, waste of space
Hair: Long, curly, and brown usually in a side braid or in a bun at work
Eyes: A sea foam green, left eye is cloudy
Height: 5'10
Description: Athletic yet curvy figure, olive skin, freckles across her cheeks and shoulders, a scar across her nose and cheeks, scars on her knuckles and others from training, a tattoo on her back of four bears (for her, her mom, and her brothers) with flowers, and usually wears an eyepatch. Uniform is standard Military Police with a grey hoodie

The Evers family are soldiers, nearly every member has served in one of the regiments, primarily Military Police and Garrison. Theo was the youngest and only girl to Henrick and Margo Evers, her older brothers were named Daniel and Ozzie. The people within the walls respected Henrick and his family's name, but behind closed doors he was a nasty drunk who spoke down to his wife and sons and later his daughter. When Theo was 6 she lost her mother to an illness, but her mother left a letter for Commander Dot Pixis unbeknownst to her family that was to be read when the children were old enough. The children were subjected to hours of training and vulgar names by their father. While he was a high ranking officer who now helped run the Military, he was originally a Military Police, and he watched Daniel join the Scouts while Ozzie joined the Garrison. Daniel left his siblings a note telling them he joined the Scouts because of their low survival rate and while the people within the walls mourned the loss of a strong soldier, the Evers siblings envied his freedom.

Theo joined the Training corps asap, mainly to get away from her father and was forced to listen to people gush over her family and her father while keeping her cool. She tried to tell Commander Pixis but he refused to believe her and assumed she was an angry teen after learning her father eloped with a younger woman with daughters. One day Theo ended up in the infirmary due to an eye injury that left her blind in her left eye. Ozzie was found dead one dead in his apartment one day with an apology to his sister and telling her to be strong and to not let their dad win. Now she works second in command to Nile Dok for the MP's, but loves when she gets to see her friends from the Scouts and she and Erwin often talk and he manages to keep a straight face while she'll let herself be silly and stuff around him and the others.

Authors note: I don't think I'll be done with this series thing for a long time, I have drafts of stories and I started on one as of 10/17/2020 at 2 AM and I don't plan on making it too long, just a quick little AU. But with this OC I created her a while ago and I would like to maybe do a little AU where Nile is corrupt as well as her family and the king and stuff. Maybe some romance, but more kind of her and the other branches going against the corruption, kind of how they did in the series. Let me know if you'd be interested in reading that...I might write it anyway and just let it be found in case people find this like months or years later and wish there was something like it.