Chapter 1

Hello my dear readers, this might seem a bit similar to Elysium since Im basing it off it, and will technically be using some things from that story, so if you see some things that you see from the other story, then dont worry about it ^^

Chapter 1

Percy

Percy shouldered his guitar case, as he made his way. Though he would often take a few looks behind him, just to make sure no one was following him. Convinced no one was following him, he made his way behind an old run down building and found his little home. 

Though home for him was basically just a bunch of things stacked on top of each other, but it was sufficient enough cover him from things like rain or when things started to get cold and windy. 

When walking over, he stopped in the middle of tracks and saw a kid, looking about the same age as him, leaning against his "house." Percy narrowed his eyes at the sight of him. He nudged the sleeping both with his foot, causing him to stir awake.

"I'm going to need you to leave." said Percy when the kid woke. 

The kid looked at Percy and then at his house, before making the connection, "C'mon man, let me stay. I've got no where else to go."

"Give me one good reason why I should let you stay." Percy said, crossing his arms.

The boy looked at Percy for a second and noticed the case that hung from his shoulder, a grin now forming on his face, "We'll for starters, we both have a thing in common."

"What, being homeless?" Percy said sarcastically. 

He rolled his eyes at Percy before pointing to his shoulder, "Not that, I meant that bass guitar your carrying around."

Percy raised his brows as he watched him grab a case, and pulled out a bass guitar, "First off, I don't play bass. I use the Strat." Percy noticed his confused face and added, "Stratocaster?"

The boy made an o with his mouth.

"Show me what you can play if your gonna pull it." Percy said as he grabbed a small crate to sit on. The kid nodded before sitting down onto the ground, readying himself.

2 Months Later

Percy sighed as he saw his high school coming into view. He didn't really hate the place, but the kids that attended made him wished he never had to go. 

Percy always came about an hour early to school to play with his guitar as he waited for classes to start. It felt so relieving to play so early in the day, the sound of his guitar always calmed him.

Looking around, he found a good spot under a tree. After tuning his guitar he brought it up and slowly picked the strings with his fingers. The noise humming in the air. He closed his eyes and leaned his head against the tree, his fingers starting to pick up pace. The soft melodic noise, seemed to have attract attention as people stared at the teen before the noise coming to a nice and slow stop.

Percy heard the bell ring, and groaned. He didn't realize how much time had passed when playing. He put his guitar away and shouldered it, slowly making his way into the school.

He always sat in the back of the class, or just anyone who seemed big enough to cover him. Which was no one since he was roughly around six feet. Percy didn't really understand anything cause of his dyslexia, though it really didn't matter to him. He could just leave school if he wanted to, but at the same he couldn't.

The next classes usually went like this, and he was fine with it. Until it was lunch. He didn't have any money to spend on school lunch or to pretty much anything in general. The hunger aches came and go, but he was used to it. His been like this for years.

He sat down on the table, and placed his case onto it. When taking out for tuning, he felt an empty can thrown at his back. Ignoring it, he continued to what he was doing. The person who threw the can seemed a bit pissed by the fact that he was being ignored, and decided to call him out.

"Are you actually going to keep playing that terrible piece of shit again, Jackson?" said Luke as he and his group made their way. Percy ignored them and continued on.

"Its best to respond if you don't want to get your ass kicked." this time a different voice pitched in, Annabeth.

Percy snorted at the sentence that the blond girl had said. It seemed the group had decided to come at him again as well. 

Luke had heard his wordless retort and grabbed his shoulder, "Who do you think you are?"

Percy stared him in the eyes before rolling them, "Don't you guys have better things to then bother me every day? Do you guys really like seeing me so much?"

Luke narrowed his eyes before his eyes setting onto Percy's guitar. Percy saw Luke's hand slowly make its way to his guitar. Rage built up inside his chest and quickly shot up, pushing Luke down onto the ground. 

The group stared in shock as Percy glared down at Luke, "Don't even try to touch my guitar." Percy quickly turned and packed his stuff before walking away from the shocked group.

Jason 

Jason followed the group as they made their way towards the black haired kid who started to unpack his guitar. Jason saw who it was and sighed inwardly, he couldn't find one good reason why the group always bothered him. We'll it was mostly Luke and Annabeth who did all the talking, he felt bad for not being able to do anything to help the guy.

Luke shouted over to him, "Are you actually going to keep playing that terrible piece of shit again, Jackson?" Jason personally liked it, but kept his opinion quiet. He didn't want to get on Luke's bad side.

Jason stared in awe as he just ignored him. Annabeth decided to step in, "Its best to respond if you don't want to get your ass kicked."

The boy snorted in response which seemed to anger Luke enough for him to grab his shoulder,  "Who do you think you are?"

The boy was turned, revealing his sea green eyes, swirling with annoyance and anger, "Don't you guys have better things to then bother me every day? Do you guys really like seeing me so much?"

Jason eye brows rose at the sarcastic remark, Luke wouldn't let that slip. But something must've happened that he didn't catch cause Luke was suddenly on the floor and Percy was packing his guitar away, quickly getting away from the group.

Jason watched as he walked away before his attention wen't to Luke who Annabeth acted like Luke had just gotten knocked out, helped him back up.

"He must be crazy to do such a thing," said a fuming Annabeth, "He never learns his place."

Luke nodded and said something about being such a low life. Jason got Reyna to go with him to go get some food to get away from the group.

Jason sighed as he plopped down on a table, sitting across from Reyna. 

She rose her brows, "Whats with the sigh?"

Jason responded as he took a bite from his school lunch, "I don't see why we go after Percy so much. I know I wasn't here for the first in freshman years, but whats so heated up between the three."

Reyna nodded, also not knowing, "Probably some thing Jackson did to piss them. Other than that, I don't see a reason why Annabeth and Luke would keep bothering him so much."

Jason sighed again, "Must be aids for him to deal with them."

Well there ya go. A story based off the story Elysium. Again, for the next few chapters, your gonna see a LOT of similarities between the two. The chapters for this story might seem a bit shorter than my other stories, but thats probably cuz im tryna do like a chapter= a day in this story world thingy or something.

^^ Other than that, hopefully you guys enjoyed it ^^