Chapter 3

Jason

Jason opened the door to the familiar sight of the tall green eyed man with a nervous smirk on his face.

"Percy! Did you bring your friend along?" Jason asked.

Percy moved to the side, revealing a pale boy who smiled a bit shyly at Jason, "Jason, this is Nico. Nico this is Jason."

The two smiled at each other before following Jason into the house. Thalia saw the two newcomers before sighing, "You should tell me if your gonna bring your friends over."

Jason shrugged, "Whatever, these two guys are Percy and Nico. We're gonna use the garage to play. Call us if you need anything."

After settling in, Nico ran his hand through his guitar, noise filling up the empty room. The three grinned at each other and a few minutes later, they were madly playing.

A few hours later, Jason rested his back against the wall and watched as Percy spread his arms out, Jesus style as he stared at the ceiling with a crooked grin on his face.

"That was awesome!" Nico exclaimed as he sat down on the ground.

The two boys smiled at Nico, before all heads turned towards the door that led into the garage. The three sniffed into the air like dogs, a smell of pizza entering their noses. Jason looked at the two and smirked and their hungry faces.

"Lets see whats cooking up in there." Jason said to the two. 

The three peeked their heads into the kitchen and noticed Thalia eating a slice of pizza, who saw them drooling at the sight. She raised her brows before motioning towards two pizza boxes in front of her.

"You guys can have some, s'long as you like pineapple or whatever than your fine." Thalia said, taking another bite from her pizza.

The boys quickly grabbed a slice and immediately gobbled them down before grabbing another. Jason finished his third slice, feeling quite full watched in awe with his sister as the two boys kept eating slice one after another. Nico started to choke on a bite, and Percy being Percy, took the chance to slap Nico's back as hard as he could, gaining a glare from the pale boy. Percy responded with a smirk as he swallowed his slice.

Thalia decided to go sleep after noticing what time it was, and warned the three to not stay up too late, who all nodded as a response.

"When do we preform." Nico said, wiping his mouth.

Percy rolled his eyes, "We've first gotta make some songs. We don't have any lyrics or even a beat and to add, we don't have singer."

"Why not you be singer Perce? I've heard some of your singing. Your a natural." Jason said, flicking water at him.

Percy waved him off with an annoyed look, "I don't think so. I'm sure we can find a singer at school."

Nico grunted, "Just go with it P. Your really good and it would be such hassle to find another."

Percy sighed and took a sip from his water and looked at the time, 11:34, "We should get going. We've got class tomorrow and we've overstayed our stay."

Jason shook his head as he walked the two out, "Its nothing. You guys coming back tomorrow?"

Percy and Nico grinned at each other before nodding, "If you guys wouldn't mind, then that would be great!"

Jason grinned back at them and waved them goodbye as they walked into the pitch black. He stood for a few minutes before sighing as he closed the door behind him. It was going to be tough for him to be friends with Percy and hang around Luke's group. He never like the guy after the first few days he met him, but he'd rather save his skin then get his ass whooped by the guy.

"Are those two gonna be a daily thing?" Thalia said from the stairs, once he entered his living room.

Jason scratched the back of his neck with an apologetic smile, "Most likely. We're planning on doing this band thing and hoping to probably make some money. Or I at least would like to make some."

Thalia nodded as she walked back into her room and soon, Jason would do the same.

I know these chapters are a bit short seeing as this is about 800 words, but like i said, this story would fit the bill a lot better if they were short instead of dragging them ^^ This seems a bit lacking in some parts too, but that probs cuz im focused on another story :E

Hope ya'll understand...