𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 [alacrity]

━━━━━━ VENIAL ;┊final romance of rhapsody           ✧・

━━━━━━ VENIAL ;┊
final romance of rhapsody ✧・

in the morning, y/n hung out with knights in their lovely room where they'd take photos.
oh, y/n had to deal with the experiences of being squeezed near death when being hugged by arashi; but y/n loved her so much and bringing sweets and , certainly being brought sweets for her and tsukasa was the best!

it's interesting to know izumi accepted the needs to his underclassmen who adored sweets. that didn't stop his name calling or his verbal attacks but thank god for y/n, she knew her ways. thus, ritsu found it way too entertaining and he could not sleep with the noise y/n and his idol members caused everyday.

"suu-chan, n/n-chan, you both are going to get fat from the sweets you are consuming." ritsu said the end of his sentence, dramatically hard to bring out his point. y/n endured the facts of eating too much would make her gain weight, and her body would be looking; no where of her ideals ! "you shall not say that to us! me and l/n can look out for ourselves..!" tsukasa pouted.

y/n nodded. "he's right ! now let us enjoy our candy~!" y/n popped another jelly bean in her mouth, humming blissfully. ritsu pokes her cheek, since it was puffing out. "then give me some." y/n stiffened. "no way! these are mine!" y/n shook her head. ritsu stuck out his tongue playfully.

"izumi! pose for me real quick! i have to see how my skills are!" arashi chirped. izumi scoffed, his arms crossed. as y/n and ritsu argues behind him, he rolled his eyes and turned to them. "i will, but only if ms candy hog poses with me."

the room went quiet. this gave ritsu an opportunity to snatch the jelly bean bag out of y/n's hand and spill some in his mouth. y/n only stared at izumi, stunned. along those lines, she had said something similar to him when she met him. it was strange yes, memorably bizarre to model with someone on your first day when they didn't like you.

"AHAHAHAHA! WHATS THIS?! HOW SWEET!" leo laughed maniacally. y/n chuckled and completely didn't mind ritsu for eating her jelly beans. "yep, so sweet of izumi." she sighed softly. "let's do it!"

y/n's and izumi's relationships sky rocketed, they respected each other now. when they met, it was obvious they weren't evenly fond of each other. though, y/n never gave up because in the end of the day, no one could ever hate on a ray of sunshine. unlike izumi, y/n isn't a model but it wouldn't hurt to become one. she had the beauty, the maximum godly features of a goddess. (this isn't for the fanfic, this is straight up the truth!!)

when izumi gazed his head slightly towards her direction, the amount of contentment radiating off the girl's direction is indescribable. call him cheesy but it felt like the entire world stopped spinning for him. was this really the same girl many people loathed? the girl many stepped on for no reason at all? 

when she hugged izumi from behind, arms around his shoulders and flashing the camera a closed eye smile, he smiled as well. there was no way izumi was going to show her that particular photo. it had him blushing and only knights were allowed to see it.