𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 [KEFI]

━━━━━━ PRIDE ;┊final romance of rhapsody   ✧・

━━━━━━ PRIDE ;┊
final romance of rhapsody ✧・

if fine were to win this their reputation would be enormous than it's supposed to be. something about that thought didn't seem to okay with y/n. but her heart never mourned, and she stared at the screen behind ryuseitai and fine. anzu fidgeted, nervous on who would win because she knew both units did an outstanding performance.

they, whom were deluded with victorious desire, awaited the answer. much to all surprises, the unit that won was shocking- though not taken too serious.

the words left anzu's lips as if she saw someone she had never seen in a billion of years.

"RYUSEITAI WINS."

chiaki and nagumo were quick to celebrate. shinobu was hugged by nagumo and kanata pumped up a fist. midori watched them , shocked. he seemed to be holding back on something, and when y/n was about to walk out and congratulate ryuseitai. and as fine frowned but yet congratulated the opposing unit. midori clenched his fists and pumped up straight up.

"if that moment ever does come to you, that's when you'll fall in love with the idol industry~"

"YEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

this alone made his members breathily gasp. there no question midori quietly cheered during past events but this. midori practically jumped up and cheered without any hesitation. winning after a match with the student council president's unit, that seems like a big deal. it's a potential upgrade. as conferring flew everywhere on stage, there was even hair stands on y/n's shoulders that stood up from the excitement (pressure.)

she ran over and cheered with them. in the distance, y/n's family clapped. hisaki glanced to his right as he did, and as he was about to whistle for the triumph, he was utterly distracted by the proud curves lifting up by the corners of his parents lips. he nudged kanami on his left desperately because of that. kanami stopped clapping and peered over her brother's shoulders .she grinned and laughed, knowing exactly what those smiled meant. "oh, this is the moment i've been waiting for!!"

"well played, ryuseitai." eichi didn't know whether to be upset or dignified for having such a worthy battle, but either way, he got to see the smile on y/n's soft face. as she waved at the crowd; not at her parents; she forgot all about them for now, and felt the praises coming from the crowd. she chuckled proudly, being hugged by anzu and cheering ryuseitai on.

"thank you all for coming! keep supporting our wonderful idols! " y/n and anzu excused them. until the only people left were y/n's parents and her friends was the show finally over. hisaki was the first to run over to y/n on the stage, smiling widely with katsuro and mao trailing behind him.

"this was amazing! and you boys did an excellent job!" hisaki laughed, draping an arm over midori's shoulders. midori blushed in embarrassment and awkwardly thanked him.