Where I came from

Zone's Pov

2 years ago

The day I met her , I don't know why but I felt drawn to her. I knew I couldn't fall in love with Betilia no matter what. All the people I loved always got hurt , that is why I became a ghoust in the first place. It was the only way to revenge for what they did to my sweet Emilia , I would stop at nothing till that bastard died.

It all happened 7 years ago , I was working as a CIA agent at the tender age of twenty- one. I was living life to the fullest , going under cover , slowly bringing down the drug world. If anything my success was quite impressive. I had become the most successful agent in the agency over a short period of time. My superiors had trained me well and they were extremely proud of me.

My father was a CIA agent himself. He lived all his life fighting crime and that was what motivated me to follow in his footsteps. My mother of course disagreed , she wanted me to be a doctor. All my siblings were venturing into medicine and law. I myself picked the law but not exactly being a lawyer or a normal cop. I wanted fun , I was seeking adventure but my mother never understood me.

My father died when I was seventeen , he got abducted , tortured and shot by a cartel. After his sudden death , my mother kept on pointing it out that I would end up where my dad was if l became like him but I didn't care , I just wanted the adventure and bringing down evil guys. At eighteen , I dropped out of school and registered for Marine. I was accepted for the bootcamp and I made it into the Marine squad.

After being a Marine for a year and a half , my superiors called me in and told me my skills were too good for me to be any ordinary marine without a rank.

" We want you to join the CIA Agency " , my superior had said. I remember nearly choking on my water. I just looked at him , I never thought the day would this soon . Its what I always wanted , but I got scared , I was scared. A few days later I joined the agency and my first mission was a success.

As I was working on different cases , I had two partners. My first partner was the guy I went with to the field , where all the action happened , when we faced danger and shot people . My second partner was a woman , a beautiful woman , she had long brown hair , grey eyes , full lips , rounded breasts and fairly large buttocks. She wasn't like any other woman I had ever seen . Other women who had such bodies were proud and would deceive many men , but she was different. She even thought she was ugly , but I thought otherwise.

I saw the way the superiors and all the male agents looked at her , full of lust . She made the other women on the agency look inferior and you could see their hatred and jealousy for her . Her name was Emilia Sildas and she worked in the office , tracing calls , watching targets moves and the likes. I admired her from afar , she was older . I was twenty-one and she was twenty-five , but that didn't stop me from wanting this woman.

It so happened that one night , we were working late at the office and she told me stuff I had wanted to hear for so long.

" I know you're younger than me but that doesn't stop me from loving you , I love you Adrien , I do soo much "

I had been lost in shock for a bit , I was confused and thought this was all a figment of the many daydreams I had about her. But no , it was really happening. Before I even knew what was happening she approached my desk and kissed me. The events of that night were memorable.

Two weeks later she had come to my house in the middle of the night. She was crying and I didn't know why.

" We broke the rules of the agency , Adrien , we broke the rules " , I don't know why but before she finished talking I had pinned her up against a wall and started kissing her. I carried her to my room and she made all my dreams come true.

A month later , I discovered she was pregnant. I was no doubt the father , but the agency couldn't find out , the concequences would be great.

" We have to abort , its the only way " , she said to me that morning in the office.

I grew furious , " Are you crazy Emilia , that's our flesh and blood you are talking about , how can you just kill that child because of what we did? , I was shaking with uncontrollable anger.

She slapped me very hard and I must admit she had a strong hand " OHH TO HELL , BULLSHIT !! , who's gonna carry that child huh ? , and if the agency finds out ? , I don't want to loose my job over a mistake I made , I have an entire life to live Adrien , I don't know about you but this job means the world to me "

Now I was angry " oh so now I'm just a mistake you made , huh ? , well I guess you won't have a problem , you will probably sleep with the director and he will let you keep your job , you're just as deceiving as you look , to think I even believed you loved me , go ahead abort my child , it will show me the kind of a woman you are "

I was almost in tears , I went back home and took out my anger on a puching bag.

A few days later , Emilia was found dead at her apartment. Someone had come after her and murdered her . I was so distraught , I was pained and angry . When they took the body to OPS they found out she was pregnant. I was even more distraught , she had decided to keep the child , she was going to keep it for me because she cared about me and she loved me too.

I got home only to find a note saying :

DEAR ADRIEN

WELL YOU AREN'T AS SMART AS YOU LOOK REALY , LOL!!

WE KILLED YOUR FATHER TO PROVE A POINT TO THE AGENCY BUT I GUESS YOU ARE ALL AS STUPID AS YOU LOOK.

WE WENT AHEAD TO KILL THE WOMAN YOU LOVED , TO PROVE YET ANOTHER POINT .

WE ARE WATCHING YOU ,EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE . KEEP DESTROYING US AND WE KEEP DESTROYING ALL THOSE YOU LOVE

MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE

WATCH YOUR BACK TOO

At that moment I knew what I had to do. I knew who these people were , Lucas Duparte and his men. Those evil scumbags , I was going to revenge them , to avenge for the life they cut short , for my father , for my Emilia and most of all for my child who I never met.

I faked my death , made it go national just to make sure the bastards believed I was dead . I would wait till their defences were down and then strike , they wouldn't know what hit them . In the meantime I would gather up a team and train . Get resources and finally go after that poor mistake of a man.

I became a GHOUST BEING . I created operation GHOUST BEINGS .

I was now after blood and human heads

I was doing it for my Emilia , the love of my life and our child .

I became Zone , the guy who had a broken soul . Adrien nolonger existed . I was a fugitive.