CHAPTER 2

Y/n POV 

If I go back to his office tomorrow what will happen? 

If I didn't go to his office tomorrow what will happen too? 

If I do it or not, I know he will end up hurting me. What should I do now? 

I was still thinking how should I run away from him until I heard Jin knock on my door which startled me. 

"Y/n, dinner is done. Come down"

"Okay.." 

The dinner was quite until Jin break the silence. 

"You still didn't tell me anything about the interview. What's going on? You looked scared when you entered my car then run straight to your room and locked yourself. Please tell me. I need to know ", once again Jin begged me to tell him what's going on. 

"He was the boss" 

"Who?"

"Didn't you noticed what the counter woman told you", Jin thinks hard to collect all the memory about what happened this morning. 

"Shit! Min Yoongi?!", he yelled which make me choked on my own food. 

"I thought he was someone else" 

"Me too. I tried to think that way this morning", I sighed and continue to eat. I explained to Jin what Yoongi did and said to me.

"He is too much", Jin said unsatisfied with Yoongi attitude towards me. 

"I know"

"Just don't show your weak side Y/n. I know you are stronger than him", I smiled as Jin complimented me. 

"But still what should I do tomorrow?", I asked him, raising an eyebrow to him. 

"I think you should go, but be careful", I nodded slowly, agreeing what he said. 
   --------------------------------------------------
The sun rays entered my room through the thin curtain. I groaned as I moving my hands everywhere on my bed, searching my phone. My eyes widen when I saw the clock. 

"Jin!!! Why don't you wake me up?!", getting up from my bed, I quickly grab my towel and went to shower. 

"Ya! You shouldn't blame your brother like that", he said and push my head hard using his finger. I groaned as I entered his car. After we annoyed each other, Jin drove off. 

"Just give me a call if you done working, okay?"

"Yes, yes of course I will", I rolled my eyes and heading towards the elevator. 

Lucky me I got at the office in time. Phew...

I was about to close the door but I heard someone called my name.

"Y/n, wait!", Taehyung run towards me to stop the elevator from moving. He got into the elevator and let go a long breath. I chuckled as I looked at him. 

"Good morning", I greeted him.

"Morning", he replied still short of breath. 

"I'm sorry I didn't contact you yesterday", Taehyung apologized as he lowered his gaze to his feet. 

"Hey that's okay. I understand that you're just busy"

"You're still the same Y/n. So understanding", he stated with his soft voice and move a bit closer to me. 

Oh my god. Why does he suddenly change? 

I am about to change the topic but the door of the elevator suddenly opened, revealing grumpy Min Yoongi.