A Clubbing Kind Of Night

AN(Touya/Dabi goes by the name Saisei Nikushimi meaning rebirth and hatred Muscular is named Geikido Chinokawki meaning rage and bloodthirsty Moonfish goes by Niku Kira meaning flesh and killer Spinners name is canonically Suichi Iguchi Twice is Jin Bubaigawara Magne is Kenji Hikiishi and Compresses is Atsukiro Sako

The large gymnasium at Josho Hoshi University was packed full of students parents and just people who heard about this game it was for a championship and the chance to go to the nationals the Shiketsu Silver hawk's vs Jo-Ho Heros Izuku finally made it in he had grabbed a hot dog and a soda and was walking to where he saw his friends passing by people carefully he arrived by Todoroki "hey you actually showed" "dude Bakugous my friend too you know" "I know it just your not much of a sports person" "I used to be back in highschool but that's not my career path anymore".

"Right your Mr Junior Detective now" "oh shut up Midori" "hey you actually made it was wondering if you were gonna make it" Mina said teasingly "of course Bakugous my bro has been for long time I wouldn't miss him achieve his dream" "After this Bakugous friend the guy with who looks like Pikachu hes invited us too his first Dj-ing gig awesome right" "yeah totally but I doubt Mr Roboto and Ms Prim and Proper will be joining us" "hey just because I've got a multimillion dollar corporation to run after Uni doesn't mean I can't have a typical adult party with my friends" "oh shit Momo gonna get white girl wasted tonight" Ojiro said taking a sip of his coke.

"So Mr stick in the mud you coming or not" "sigh these names you call us are so beneath you leave the nicknames to Bakugou" "you can be such a vibe killer you know that so you coming or what" "yes I'll be accompanying you tonight" "great" Izuku says biting into his hot dog LADYS AND GENTLEMEN PLEASE GIVE AROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR OUR TWO TEAMS TONIGHT IT'S THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAAAAMMMMEEE LETS GIVE UP FOR THE HOME TEAM THE JOOO-HOOO HEROOOOOSSSS!

The loud announcer said as music started to play the team came out the dark blonde jumped around throwing his hands hyping up the crowd as the team all made it to the center the music died down ALRIGHT NOW LETS GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO THE VISTOR TEAM SHIKETSU'S SILLLLLVVVEERRR HAAAWWWKKKKSSS! The crowd did cheer surprisingly there wasn't any animosity with the school Shiketsu won the last two games fair and square Bakugou just hates losing the opposing team came out as there entrance music played after they reach the center the music stopped the teams made there formations Sero was the jumper he was face to face with the big dude known as Inasa the ref blew the whistle and tossed the ball the game was on.

The students watch as the Sero jumps for the ball he gets it and bats to Kirishima catches it and starts dribbling towards there hoop he switches against one he fake outs another he tosses it Satou, the crowd cheers for there team "there doing well" "can't say for sure, oh they just passed it to Bakugou COME ON BRO! Izuku shouted encouragingly YOU'VE GOT THIS! Shouto followed Bakugo goes jumps going for the basket he scores the crowd cheers louder FIRST POINT GOES TO THE HEROS! The announcer shouts excitedly they head over to the sidelines to take a drink.

"good first point of many hopefully you guys are good that worked well, lets keep that team work up" with there break over they went back to center "I didn't know you two were so passionate about the game" "were just passionate about our firend Mina" "that's adorable" Tsu says sipping her drink "your really thst close huh" "surprisingly he was my first friend we met in kindergarten been friends ever since we've done alot of things together we met this candy cane bastard back in middle school we Bakugou hated him for along time but after Todoroki kind of broke his nose with a rock they bonded and Bakugou came to respect him.

"Jeez that's what it takes to get Bakugou to like you guess I'm gonna be pinky forever" "you could be called a lot worse" yeah your probably, ho shit Kiri's got the ball hes dribbling like hes on a mission whoa look at those moves COME ON EJI SHOWEM WHAT A REAL MAN LOOKS LIKE GO GO! Kiri can hear her and that motivates like no other once again pulling a switch up the red head jumps with all his power slamming the ball into the basket.