🌻 Chapter 2

"It's not good for you to go alone from that isolated path" he said with a tensed tone.

"My parents will be angry to see you. Try to understand, I can go by myself" I smiled.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm. Now go. Bye" I waved at him and he drove away.

I started walking and decided to by some snacks for my mom. I went near the empty street from the main road. It takes hardly 5 minutes to reach home.

I was walking, suddenly out of blue a car came and picked me up.

"Help! Who are you? Leave me! SOMEONE HELP!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. There were 5 people, seems like kidnappers, no doubt about it.

"Someone help!" I cried but a man sprayed something on my face and my vision turned blurry and I lost my conscious.

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself lying in a room.

"Is this a hospital?" I thought and looked at the wall clock. It's 3:30 p.m

"What? I was unconscious for almost 11 hours!" It was really shocking.

Suddenly someone came inside the room.

"Who are you? Why you took me here?" I asked.

"You talk too much. See, after an hour your operation is going to happen so don't try to be brave" a man with long beard said.

"What? Operation? Why? What happened to me?" I shouted but he didn't replied.

I tried to open the door but it was locked. The man pushed me on the bed and went outside. Soon,the doctor came. I tried to explain how they kidnapped me and also told that I'm absolutely fine but the nurse gave me an injection due to which I fell in the bed, unconscious.

1 week later:

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the mirror. I wondered..long eyelashes.. purple glittery eyes..soft pink lips...long blonde hair...and my face...

"It's not me! A- a foreigner?! It can't be me. Where I am? " I got the biggest shock. I touched my face and remembered about the kidnappers.

I jumped with a shock and shouted.

"So you are finally awake. It's been 1 week since you were unconscious. Thank god, your plastic surgery is successful"

"What?" Did I heard right. I can't believe it "Plastic surgery? I don't want to do this! I want my real face back!" I shouted.

"Don't shout! I got 70 crores to do this!" The doctor said

"70 crore? Who gave? And what they want from me?" I asked.

He simply ignored me and went out. I was still in a shock. My body hurts. Then it struck to me that my parents..how they will recognise me? And Mark? I want to see him. I'm missing him too much. Can't he save me from this kidnappers?

I was out of my mind. What I will do? All I have to do is, RUN!
        ~But, it was just the beginning of my journey to the hell.

"I want to go home!" I jumped from the bed and opened the door. The path was clear , there was no one other than few patients. I rushed outside and finally, I came out.

"Charnok Hospital!" I read and was about to go when a car stopped in front of me.

"Why she was running? Thank go we came in time" the man said while coming out of the car. He came to me and slapped one of the kidnappers who came running behind me.

"Help! They are kidnappers!" I shouted, yea the fool shouted but no one came. The doctors, nurses looked at me and passed simply.

"No need of shouting, dear! No one will come" the man said and opened his sunglasses.

I was shocked to see him "D-David Meldrew!?" I shouted. OMG! It's he, the real he!

"Yup!" He smiled.

"Please save me, sir! They are kidnappers" I begged.

"Sure, come inside the car" he said and without thinking twice and went inside. What a foolish I am?

The biggest attack was that they didn't took me home , instead they took me to a big bungalow!

What can be more shocking when I'm not even myself? I'm no longer an Indian. Why they did my plastic surgery? What they want? I don't even know them also.

Respected Dr. David Meldrew took me to his huge house. I told him what happened and he listened with excitement.

"I want to go home right now!" I said with a sigh but what he told me was really more shocking.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Here I'm again with it.

Hope you like it

Love love

ItsMGsShine 💖