37- It's Probably Infected!

I'm assuming it was about midday as my stomach started rumbling, I usually get hungry around that time of day. "Anyone got any snacks?" I asked everyone, glad that I didn't have to waste any of my precious energy by walking because I was still on Katelyn's back.

"We're almost the the ruins," Aphmau said, "We can take a break and eat when we get there."

I sighed, but accepted that I'll have to wait longer and will probably be dead by then. I leaned on Katelyn's head and started day-dreaming about my next meal; chicken breast, maybe some rice, mmm ketchup, oh and chunky chips, finally some fresh, cold, water.

After what felt like moments, because of my self-entertainment, we were there. We all had a backpack each, but Katelyn and Laurance gave theirs to Garroth so they could carry me and Travis.

I was set down by the 6 foot, concrete wall and was soon joined in a circle with Travis to my left, Katelyn to my right, trying to get as far away from him as possible. Laurance was opposite me with Aphmau between him and Katelyn, and Garroth between him and Travis. Aaron was still no where to be seen.

Excitedly, I swung my bag from my back and into my lap. I opened the bag, took out the water and gulped it down the hatch, refreshing. I peeked back into the bag saw just what I wanted, chicken curry. Yes bitchhh. No chips or ketchup though, that sucks.

I took out the container and opened it, despite it being cold, the delicious smell of the curry sauce infiltrated my nose.

So. Hungry.

I started ruffling back through my bag to look for my cutlery, but I couldn't find them. I began to panic, fishing through it roughly.

"Y/n, you okay?" Aphmau asked me concerningly.

"No, no, no, " I muttered, turning the bag upside down and emptying out the insides, "they're not here!"

Laurance chuckled, "The idiot doesn't have any cutlery."

My eyes shot knives at him, oh how I wish they were real, and I throw my bag at him, "Looks like I'll just have to stab you another day." I told him.

"You can have mine if you want." Garroth offered like a real gentleman would do.

My eyes lit up gratefully, but I turned him down, "It's fine, you guys eat and I'll use them when you're done. I can walk and eat."

"Are you... Crying?" Katelyn asked like the insensitive little cunt she is. How do people not understand that when someone asked if you're crying or says anything about crying, you immediately want to cry. It's not a difficult consept.

I wiped a tear from my cheek, "No..." I sobbed.

"You so are!" Laurance teased.

"Only because your face is mirror-breaking!" I snapped

"Why are you so emotional? Did something happen?" Travis asked, actually concerned for my wellbeing like a nice person.

"No," I told him, "I'm just hungry."

"Here," Garroth said, handing over his knife and fork, "I'm done." I took the disposable objects and stood up with everyone else who had also seemed to be finished. I don't know how they ate is so fast, but I'm savouring mine.

We had an option to go left or right. "Let's split up into three's." Aphmau suggested, sending Laurance, Katelyn and I right, and she went left with Travis and Garroth.

Laurance and Katelyn were in front on me, they were talking about someone but I was to busy stuffing my face to pay attention.

Little did I know, it would be the lack of concentration on where I was going that was my downfall. Literally. I tripped on Irene know what and fell straight forwards. I squealed as I hit the ground, but I kept falling. I didn't fall on the ground, I fell on Laurance. This fucking fool is always in the way, but it finally showed up in my favour.

Not only did he break my fall, but my food was safe.

"ARGH!" Laurance screamed in pain.

Ouch, I'm not that heavy.

I stood up, looking into my curry container to get my fork so I could start eating again, but there was only a knife.

"Alright, where's my bloody fork?" I asked, turning to see Katelyn hysterically laughing and pointing at the brown-haired male. I looked in the same direction as Katelyn and saw Laurance lightly touching his shoulder and wincing in pain. There was some wood jabbed in his shoulder blade. I started laughing at him too, "How the fuck did you manage that, asshat?"

He glared at me, "Oh yeah because it's my fault that your fork is jammed inside my shoulder."

Hold on... My fork?

"Thats-" I half-asked, stopping myself mid question because he literally just told me the answer, "give it back!" I demanded, stomping up to him and yanking out out.

"OUCH!" He cried, gripping his shoulder tightly,

"Bollocks," I complained, "you got blood on it."

"You got curry sauce in my bloodstream!" he whined,

"Don't be a baby," I told him, "we can just call it even."

"That sounds fair to me." Katelyn agreed from above.

"Um, no it's not," he shouted at us, "it's probably infected!"

"Oh my lord," I pretended to be scared, throwing my hand in the air 'hysterically', "Please don't eat our brains!" I pleaded.

"Whatever," he huffed, storming off like a little kid, "let's just go."

---------

Idk if I mentioned this but I'm British so that's why I'm constantly saying words like 'bollocks', and 'bloody'

yes I say CHIPS not FRIES because they SUCK and are only good in take away food.

<<<<<<<Chunky chips ftw>>>>>>

Also who the fuck does this guy think he is

Like god forbid that you vote on my story if you're gonna read it, damn

....

It's been a year since I wrote this book, that's so weird to think about. And I'm still updating when I get bored lol whoops