Chapter 0 : The End and The Beginning

A.N. : Hi guys! I know you will feel that I'm such an irresponsible writter... I know... I'm sorry with all those unfinished story I write and now I write a new one... But please forgive me... My imagination just running wild on one fic and stop on another... And since I'm an amateur writter I think why should I restrain my imagination... and... Tadah... This new fic was borned... Hopefully I could finish it till the end... Actually I had written the prologue sometime around September n I finally finished the first chap so I decided why not share with my reader in wattpad too...^^

This time it's a Hunter X Hunter fic... I love this anime even though I have watched the old version and read the manga, the new anime version is just epic! I once again fell in love with the super cute couple GON and KILLUA! Kyaaa... Everytime I'm just like fangirling when I see them... They are just so perfect and super duper cute!

Okay... Enough with the chit chat... Hope you like this one too...

Disc: I do not own the HxH... Only some twist in the plot are mine!:D

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!

-Meli

.

.

It's Called Fate

.

.

KilluaXGon

.

.

Chapter 0: The End and The Beginning

It was a dark night, not a single light from the moon or the stars could be seen. Most of the people stayed at their home, locking all their doors and windows of their house, too scared to leave their house in that lightless night. Even the night creatures decided to stay on their nest, avoiding going risky hunting in the dark night.

Despite all the odds, two figures could be seen on the top of the tallest building in the town. One with pure silver streaks locks of hair while the other one had mix coal black and moss green colored hair. Both had the same expression on their face.

Excitement. Thrill.

“It has been a long time, eh, Silva?” The dark haired man snickered at the bulky silver haired man.

The man named Silva smirked back, “It certainly has, Ging…”

“Still doing your old business I presume?” The man called Ging asked.

“It goes for you too, Ging… Don’t you get tired to solve those stupid murdering crime caused by some amateurs?” Silva asked grunting with despise at the last fact. The dark haired man knew how much the taller man hate those amateur killers that did their job half-assedly.

“Well, though I prefer harder case caused by some professional like you, it certainly will be disastrous if everyone thought the same way you do.” Ging commented which made the silver haired man roared his laughter.

“Hey you know, Ging, my third son just born yesterday…” The silver haired man said after a long laugh.

The news itself was shocking but it would never cross Ging’s mind that the famous killer, Silva Zoldyck, would share the news of his son birth to him. “What a coincidence, my son Gon just born last month…”

Silva stared at Ging’s dark brown eyes before bursting into another feat of laughter though this time the dark haired man joined in.

“Enough with the talk, let’s continue our business now…” The silver haired man smirked at the dark haired man whom the shorter man replied with another smirk before their fists started to collide.

Fist met with fist. Punches and kicks were flying across the dark night between the two grown men. Their speed was far from normal people that for most people their movement wouldn’t be seen clearly, but despite that an excited smile was blooming on both of their face.

“Your punch is as great as ever…” the silver haired man commented in the middle of their exchanging fist.

Ging smiled at his old-friend-but-rival-at-the-same-time, “Your kick is also as sharp as ever.”

“Of course…” Silva answered a bit smugly.

The short spiky dark haired man chuckled seeing the childish act of the feared professional assassin. “I’ll miss colliding fist with you for sure, Silva…” Gin said softly not intending for the silver haired man to hear but sure enough with his professional assassin ability he could hear clearly what the detective said.

“What do you mean, Ging?” Silva asked stopping kicking his opponent. The detective words before kind of bugging him. Why the heck should the detective missed him?

“Well…” The dark haired detective started groggily scratching the back of his head, “I kind of decided to do some exploration, so tomorrow I’ll leave this country… Good thing Mito said that she will take care of Gon…”

A disappointed expression crossed the cold face of the killer. “Then this is somewhat like farewell fight?” Silva asked after some minutes of awkward silence.

Ging nodded giving him a weak smile. Although he wanted to keep fighting with Silva, but his determination to see the outside world was stronger, a lot hell stronger that he decided to leave his 1 month old only son.

“Then let’s make it big…” The silver haired man flashed the detective a rare bright smile.

“Sure!” Ging said just right before they started another round of crazy fight.

Dark blue eyes met with dark brown ones. Both exchanging silence promise with their eyes, understood even without them having to open their mouth to spell the words. The promise to meet each other once more. Once more in the future…

********It’s Called Fate***Meli2cm********

In a place far far away from the two grown up men fight, or to be exact in a small island of fisher a small dark haired boy was sleeping soundly. His innocent sleeping figure was like he didn’t have any worry of the world around him. A tall short haired middle-aged woman walked quietly toward the baby boy. She smiled seeing the peacefully sleeping child like nothing in the world could disturb him, and that was exactly what she wanted.

“Have a nice dream Gon…” The woman bended lower and kissed the child’s forehead.

********It’s Called Fate***Meli2cm********

In another place far high from the sea surface, on top of a very high mountain stood a big majestic mansion where a new born baby was silently sleeping inside his big bed. His silver hair gleamed under the dimmed light of his room. An old man walked inside the room stealthily walking to the baby’s bed side without letting out any sound. But despite how quiet he walked, the silver haired baby twitched before slowly opening his eye lids showing a pair of big round sky blue irises.

The old man smiled patting the boy’s head making the baby boy smiled cutely. “Grow into a strong man like your Dad, Killua…”

********It’s Called Fate***Meli2cm********

Fate

No one can escape their fate

But everyone can change their fate

A complicated gear that give a great influence in a bigger system called human’s life

And this gear called fate is starting to move

One temporarily severing strong bond between the light and the shadow

While the other one started to connect two completely different individuals into one…