𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑦

Don't play the song till I say so

"But sir that will be very painful." Alpha five spits back

"take them down to the pit." Zordon commands

"Alright folllow me we're going to the pit." Alpha says

"J-Jason I don't wanna know what the pit is." Billy says terrified

We all walk down to "the pit" and it's covered with bugs

"So this is the pit. It's nice right?" Alpha asks

"Alpha 5 begin the exercise." Zordon says

"Uh sorry guys." Alpha says

"What exercise?" I ask

Then this thing of rocks starts coming to life it kinda looks like a hologram but not completely

"These creatures before you are a simulation of readers army they're called putties. You have to get through them to get to her." Zordon says

"Relax guys it's a hologram." Zach says walking towards the putty

"Um Zach I don't think that-" he cut me off

"Like a video game." He says getting slammed against the wall by the putty

"that's one strong ass hologram" billy says

"This is why you must morph into your armor. If Rita become's strong enough to build her army it will be the beginning of the end." Zordon replies

Cue the montage and play the song
3rd person POV

"Aim for the center mass" alpha says is Jason gets punched by the putty "one more time" Jason gets up and tries again just to get back down. After that Jason is trying to teach billy how to punch and a few different moves. In the corner Zach and Shelby are sparing Zach goes in for a punch but Shelby throws him in a head lock "that is for making my armor disappear" she tells him. After a while Shelby and Jason spar Jason tries to punch her but she blocks it when he goes for another she flips him "Sorry" she said to Jason as she helps him up. "Ready master billy" alpha asks but doesn't wait for an answer and punches him in the face "you need to learn the element of surprise." He says as he punches billy where the sun don't shine. "Ready let's go again." Jason says to billy trying to get the move down. Billy keeps punching alpha but he keeps dodging "Billy lighter on your feet" he says giving billy advice. Jason and Shelby were in class when Shelby passed Jason a note that said "wanna hangout later?" He smiled to himself and wrote "sure" then passed it back, in response she wrote "see you at mine." And threw it to him. Later that night Jason came over and they ended up making brownies and watching movies. Back in the pit the next day everyone was sparing with a putty. When Trini kicked one in the no-no square (no-no don't Touch me there this is my no-no square. Anyone else on tiktok no one ok sorry) "lucky shot" Zach said frustrated. "You guys all know you could be murdered right" alpha says. Jason walks over to a rock and marks a line on it making it 3 lines instead of 2. In detention Jason finally gets the courage to ask Shelby on a date so just like the way she asked him to hangout he wrote on a piece of paper "will you go out with me?" She blushed slightly and wrote "I would love to." And passed it back Jason picked her up at 7:00 and they went to a restaurant (your favorite restaurant) and had a great time. "You must shed your masks to wear this armor" Zordon said to the group of teenagers as they stood on the platforms but it didn't work. They went back down into the pit an alpha showed them a move "watch me. Slip, grab, lift!" He said throwing the tiny putty on the ground. After that everyone repeated the move and got it down. Soon enough everyone was fine with putties and able to take them down. This time in detention Billy passed Shelby a note saying "we should start a band." Shelby silently laughed to her self and put the piece of paper in her pocket. Back in the ship they were trying again "think only of each other and the morphing grid will open to you." Zordon told them trying to get them to morph, But they still failed. "Just concentrate." Zach said to Shelby "I am concentrating." She quipped "Just follow my lead." He said "last time I followed your lead I almost died so no thank you" she fired back . "Let's not fight with each other." Billy said. They were all sitting down resting when alpha 5 came over, "come on let's go train." They all just looked at him in disbelief. "The information we need to triangulate The location of the crystal was lost in battle,- billy. Shelby. Are you guys listening to me guys." He told them as they were lost in thought.
Stop the song if it's still playing
At Billy's house the we're both trying to find the location when billy finally cracked it. "Found it!" Billy exclaimed. They were both walking in the street not noticing the cars around them "we're here?" Shelby said when she saw the building they walked out of the street and on the sidewalk "a Krispy Kreme." She said in disbelief. Jason was at a funeral for a cop when he looked over and saw Shelby watching from a distance not in the creepy way but in a "I'm here for you" way they both gave each other reassuring nods.

Shelby POV

"If Rita manages to create goldar- are you listening to me? And pulls the crystal from the ground it'll be like 10,000 nuclear bombs washing over earth" Alpha stated

"What is that supposedly freak us out?" Zach asked

"You keep making this harder we are busting our asses. Feel free to throw us a bone at some point." Jason said

"Yes I see you busting your "asses" so I've decided to give you some inspiration. What you will find Beyond this wall will for ever change your lives." Alpha said

"So the super powers and spaceship didn't change them?" I said

"Come on. The zords pretty cool right?" Alpha said pointing to robot dinosaurs, a red t-rex, a blue triceratops, a pink pterodactyl, a gold Quetzalcoatlus but to be honest I have no idea what the fuck the black and yellow ones are. (Not kidding I actually don't know what they are) "when you morph your armor will make you one with the zords. Now come on let's go train, todays the day I can feel it." We all walked away following alpha.

"You have to remember that in today's training lesson you have t- wait where's Zach?" Alpha asked before Zach came through the wall in his zord we all jumped away from the explosion I felt someone's arms wrap around me and when I looked it was Jason after all the dust cleared Zach climbed out.

"All right my bad, my bad." Zach said

"What's your problem." Trini asked furiously

"You could've killed your self or us." Jason said walking up to him

"Back off boss man." He said pushing passed him I walked up to Zach

"This is why we can't leave you anywhere. You so fucking irresponsible." I said to him he looked at me and shoved me back

"Hey don't touch her!" Jason yelled turning him around and punching him

"Oh, come on guys wow." Billy says as they keep fighting

"Hey! Knock it off." I said as I walked up to zack before it got worse but once again he shoved me back harder than I expected so I fell on Kim Jason looked at Zack

"What are you gonna protect you little girlfriend" Zach said mocking him Jason got up and they kept fighting until billy stepped in

"Just stop fighting please" Billy said as he put his arms out but something happened

To be continued...

——————
I hope you like it and I have a question does anyone else watch the show/movie they're reading about at the same time because I do
Anyway love you ❤️ bye
Word count: 1376