V [Crossover] Part 2 "The darkness below"

Dark, darker, yet darker

 ~USJ~

Izuku: 'Hmm, that's odd, even tho, my omniscience was activated, I couldn't detect anything from her, I couldn't even feel her presence. Am I halucinating ? No that can't be it. Come on Midoriya think..., *sigh*, whatever, If she appears again, I will destroy her.'

    As he thinking about what he saw that moment, in distance, he felt them appearing...villains.

Kirishima: "Wait, are those real ? Did the training start already  ? I thought we were rescuing people."

Aizawa: "Stand back ! Those are real villains !"

Izuku: 'Such low and pathetic life forms, gambling their life just for their petty vendettas...'

     But in that moment, something weird happened to him, he couldn't process it, he felt a hatred so dark and wrong,  a darkness so strong he couldn't describe it. Something is coming, and it's not happy...

Izuku: 'I feel it, what is this ? It feels wrong...'

Kurogiri: "The only real heroes I see are 13 and Eraserhead, perplexing, acording to the schedule we retrieved from UA All Might should be here aswell."

Aizawa: "So you scumbags, used the press as a cover and sneaked on the campus."

Tomura: "Where is he ? Went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who were eager to meet him, the great symbol of peace, I can't believe he's not here, maybe if I kill a few kids he'll come out to play."

Aizawa then goes to fight those wannabe villains

Then Kurogiri warped in front of us to stop us from getting away. Hmm smart...

Kurogiri: "It's a pleasure to meet you, we are the league of villains, I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello, and besides, isn't this a fitting place for the symbol of peace to take his last breath ? He was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him. There must have been a change in plans we could not have forseen. Ah in the end I suppose it doesn't matter, I  still have a role to play."

   They go to try and attack him, a big blast, and then smoke, the smoke clears to reveal him, in one piece...or in one cloud I should say...

Kurogiri: "Ah, you live up to your symbol's reputation, but you should be more careful children, otherwise someone might get hurt."

13: "You two, get out of they way right now !"

Kurogiri: "I'll scatter you across this facility to reach my comrades, and your death !"

     Izuku created an invizible barrier around himself, to prevent Kurogiri from sending him to a different part of the facility, and out of the corner of his eye, he saw her opening a portal so he froze time, and teleported to her.