PART-XIV( REHABILITATION)

Hoi Lezer.

Fact:
I 'SATURN : the planet' is submerged in water, Due to its low density, it will float.

Geremy's P. O. V.
—————————————————————
" I've been noticing you from someday's. What is the problem Geremy."cathy asked in the most comforting tones which is a rare event as elder sisters always want to 'show you your place'.

" It's nothing" i said to not all convinced cathy. " Gerr, you promised me you'll talk to me whenever something's wrong. Remember"I nodded.

What should I tell you Cathy . Should I tell you that because I lost some school elections I took my anger out on somebody important to me? I broke the heart of a person whom I wanted to be with? Should I tell you she liked me back?I said  that she was an obsessed person?What a big  jerk I am? What should I tell you?

Thinking about all this,I am feeling so low for my stupid mind and its thoughts. The part of my body that controls me entirely instead of me controlling it.

" Hey, is it about some girl ?" Cathy asked with full condolence. I could not manage to tell her the truth but I said the most from it" I broke the heart of a person who genuinely liked me".

It even sounds so bad and disgusting of me. I lay on my bed while covering my face with my hands. Not able to show her my face.

I waited for some scolding but instead she removed hands from my face and asked " Do you like her?" It was not giving a second-thought answer so I replied with a confident yes.

" Then go talk to her. Maybe she is waiting for you to talk" she said. " But I wrote her a letter. She didn't respond. It has been nearly a week since then. She ignores me the whole time whenever I try to approach her.She just don't want to see me. Maybe she is over me."

She made me stand up from bed. Held me by my shoulders and said the most inspiring lines she ever said to me" Then you should definitely go and talk to her. You do whatever it takes to make someone you love to talk to you."

I nodded and due to high adrenaline , I ran downstairs to get the car keys. Remembering what she said:

You should do whatever it takes to make someone you love to talk to you.

Someone you love to-

Someone you love?

Love?

Do I love Issabelle Adams??

-•–•—•—•–•-

I drove to Issabelle's house as fast as I could but came to know through Mr. Adams that she was with Elliot at the cafe he works. Issabelle's dad told me that she will forgive me and I should know that Elliot is his first choice for Issabelle but I am also not bad.

I wondered whether I am that close to my parents that I could tell them about Issabelle ? Not at all. I wouldn't have told Cathy also if she didn't ask.
But good thing is that Issabelle will forgive me and his dad also likes me even if I am a second option go him.

But I hope it is not the same for Issabelle

-•–•—•—•–•-

The bakery where Elliot works has glass windows in the front so I am able to see him filling the counter and peaceful Issabelle ,sitting in the corner writing something. There is no one other than them and a fellow worker of Elliot.

I entered with the ringing of the bell. Elliot noticed my presence giving me a happy- shocked-kinda face. Issabelle didn't notice me as she was looking engrossed in her work.

I went straight to Issabelle's table. Sat in front of her. Still no movement. " Issabelle-" I said snapping her out of her deep thoughts.I Instantly regretted my action as the peace from her face got changed with sadness.

" I am sorry I can't talk to you right now" she said with no emotion in her voice. " I know.. but please listen to me for a minute. I just want to say that I am sorry. Not just sorry for my behaviour or my words but I am sorry that I ruined the moments you wanted to have when you would've shared your feelings. I am sorry that you had to say your heart in the worst scenario possible."

" I like you Issabelle. I really like you. I know I have done a big mistake. But I can't let you go from my life before you enter in it. I know you can't like me now but I will do something to make you feel proud. Proud so that you don't regret that you liked me someday."

I said it but Issabelle didn't show any change of emotion. Taking it as a sign I got up and went to the door.

" I may regret this later but I can't 'not like you'. I've tried hating you but I can't. I've liked you from so long. But at the same time I can't get back to you right now. I just need some time. If you can or cannot wait it's up to you" The most beautiful voice in the whole world said. The voice of the most beautiful heart. The voice of Issabelle.

" Yes I will wait. Even if it is for years" I said.  I couldn't control the tears coming out of my eyes. The tears of happiness. The tears of love. We looked at me for sometime and then she started doing the work she was previously doing.

I got out of there, being the happiest from past couple of days.  I was walking when" Geremy. Hey" a voice said from behind. I looked back and saw Elliot running towards me.

" I am really sorry Elliot. I was out of my mind that day. I shouldn't have said those things about you two." I said thinking I owe it to him and without expecting any forgiveness.

" You apologise a lot. I don't know what you said but I know that you're guilty of saying it. So I forgive you. And here take this" he said while giving me a cup of coffee.

I don't know why but I hugged him. " Thank you. Thank you. Thank you So much for forgiving me." " Okay. Okay. But can you release me I have work to do." suffocated Elliot  said.

I released him from the hug. Feeling a bit awkward about it. Elliot gave the coffee , got back into the cafe and waved me goodbye. I sat into my car, took a sip from the coffee. I saw  something hand-written on it.

'No matter the end, everyone deserves a love story'
———————————————————————
Thank you for reading. I will try to be more regular with the story.

PEACE✌🏻!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!