Chapter 11

When Minal requested to Sid for increasing Navin's salary. He agreed, "as you say."
She looked at him with shocked because he never denied to her for anything, "don't you think you are spoiling me?"
He smirked, "my girlfriend should be spoiling brat. But I am wondering why didn't you spoil till yet."
She asked with raising her eyebrows, "What do you have expectations from your girlfriend?"
He took her into his arms, "You... You are more than my expectations." She blushed and smiled.

After few weeks,
After dinner, She told Sid, "My parents marriage anniversary is in this week. I have to go my home."
He nodded and asked with curiosity,  "Don't you think you should tell your parents about us now? We know each other since last six months."
She looked at him and chewed her lips, "Actually, I don't know how will they react. I think I will tell them next time."
He said innocently, "But I want to attend their anniversary."
She tried to smile, "They are not celebrate it. We will only go out for family dinner. That's it. There will be only my parents, kunal parents, Kunal, Rihan and me. We didn't invite anyone else."
He raised his eyebrows, "If it is family dinner, what will kunal and his parents do in your family dinner?" She was feeling his jealousy. She hit mentally herself because she spoke so much.
She tried to understand him, "Sid, They are our family friends. We do attend every function together. Even, before our engagement, we always treat each other as family. It is normal for us. We go in their family function and they come in our family function. I can't do anything about it. Please try to understand. Don't you trust on me."
He said with disappointment, "I have trust on you but I have no trust on that bastard."
She tried to change topic, "are you jealous?"
He made his face, "I am not."
She smiled, "Then why am I feeling it."
He turned his face other side and she was smiling.

Sid wanted to drop  her but she said her brother will pick her from bus station. That's why Sid drop her in bus by bike.
When she reached her home, she was happy because she was relieved that her parents would not talk her about Kunal. Her dad broke the engagement and now, she was free.
She was so glad for her parents. At night, when she was preparing for going her bed, Rihan came into her room, "hey, Minal."
She looked at her brother, "hmm"
He asked, "what did you buy gift for mom and dad?"
She happily went to her suitcase which she didn't open yet. She unzipped it and took a box. She went to Rohan who was sitting on her bed. She raised the box towards him, "tada"
He took the box and opened it. When he saw orange and black colour saree and matching tie, he gave complement, "Yaar, it's so nice. How much do you spend on it?"
She hit lightly on her brother arm and laughed, "it doesn't matter."
He nodded, "yeah, you are right."
She told with excitement, "I also bought matching paticot, blouse and bangles as she can wear tomorrow. And did you get ready dad's suit which I told you?"
He nodded, "It is in my wardrobe. The tie will match with it."
She smiled, "I am excited for tomorrow."
He nodded, "yeah me too. Now I am going to bed. Good night."
When Rohan left, she slept as she can get up next early morning to give surprise her parents.

The following morning, Rihan and Minal set up saree and suit in their parents room while their mom was busy in kitchen and their dad went to morning walk.

They were waiting for returning their dad. As their dad entered, they stood up with excitement and said, "Mom come here fast."
Their mom and dad knew they have some surprise for them because they did it every years. They took their parents to their room with closing their eyes by their hands. Their mom and dad were telling them, "We will not open our eyes." But they refused.
After coming inside the room, they put away their hands before their parents eyes and yelled with joy, "Surprise"
Their parents laughed and went towards their gifts. Their mom hold her saree and touched the material of saree. She said in awe, "it's so beautiful. Thank you both of you."
Minal told her with excitement, "I have matching paticot, blouse and bangles so you will wear it today for dinner."
Now it's turn to dad who was looking his suit and tie with wondering. He asked, "when did you let it dry clean?"